Auburn Every Day

RunInRed

Set for a new season in 2016 ...

Auburn Sports Properties, in conjunction with War Eagle Productions, is set to launch a new season of the Auburn Football Every Day Show and the popular Auburn Football Review Show.

The 30-minute Auburn Every Day program, set to begin Friday, Sept. 2, will go behind-the-scenes with the Auburn Tigers, giving fans exclusive access to experience life with the team as they prepare each week.

The Auburn Football Review Show, a 30-minute program, features head coach Gus Malzahn and the Voice of the Auburn Tigers Rod Bramblett, offering commentary and analysis on the previous week’s game. It will air for the first time on Sunday, Sept. 4 following the season opener against Clemson.

The initial airing of Auburn Football Every Day each week begins Fox Sports South on Friday’s at 4 p.m. CT, and the Review show will first be seen on Fox Sports South on Sundays at 9:30 a.m. CT. The September 2 airing of Auburn Every Day will air at 4:30 p.m. for the first week only.

Other television affiliates include Cox Sports, ABC 33/40 in Birmingham, WCOV-TV in Montgomery, WWHO CW in Columbus, WEAC in Jacksonville and FTC in Rainsville. See below for affiliates broadcast days and times.

The shows can also be seen on AuburnTigers.com and the Auburn Athletics YouTube channel – The Auburn EveryDay show on Friday afternoons and The Review Show on Sundays.

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/083016aab.html

• Like 3

Affiliates: Times and Dates (all times Central)
WBMA ABC 33/40 (Birmingham, Ala.)

• Every Day: Saturday 10:30 AM CT
  • Review: Sunday 11:05 PM CT

WCOV (Montgomery, Ala.)

• Every Day: Saturday 6 AM CT and 9 AM CT
  • Review: Sunday 9:30 PM CT

WEAC (Jacksonville, Ala.)

• Every Day: Friday 9:30PM CT
  • Review: Sunday 10:30 PM CT

WWHO CW (Columbus, Ga.)

• Every Day: Friday 9 PM CT
  • Review: Sunday 11:30 AM CT

WOIL (Sylacauga, Ala.)

• Every Day: TBD
  • Review: Sunday 9:00 PM CT

Fox Sports South (Regional)

• Every Day: Friday 4 PM CT and 10 PM CT (Sept. 2 show at 4:30 PM CT)
  • Review: Sunday 9:30 AM CT

Cox Sports

• Every Day: Saturday 7 AM CT
  • Review: Wednesday 4:30 PM CT

FTC TV (Rainsville, Ala.)

• Every Day: Friday 8 PM CT; Saturday 9:30 AM CT
  • Review: Tuesday 7:00 PM CT

Ironically you wont be able to see AU everyday on tv this week if you are in Auburn or Opelika unless you have a sports package with your tv provider that has Fox Sports Atlantic on it. It is being shown there at 4:30 PM Friday & 9:30 AM local times Saturday. Even though AU & Opelika are in the Columbus market they use a different CW channel that does not carry AU Everyday, WLTZ. Every listing I have seen for Fox Sports South & Fox Sports Southeast does not have AU everyday airing this week.

55 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Ironically you wont be able to see AU everyday on tv this week if you are in Auburn or Opelika unless you have a sports package with your tv provider that has Fox Sports Atlantic on it. It is being shown there at 4:30 PM Friday & 9:30 AM local times Saturday. Even though AU & Opelika are in the Columbus market they use a different CW channel that does not carry AU Everyday, WLTZ. Every listing I have seen for Fox Sports South & Fox Sports Southeast does not have AU everyday airing this week.

But.... if you live there, you can actually see AU everyday.

• Like 5

I never know when either of these two shows come on in Atlanta.  I feel like they always move around.  So luckily I just set my DVR to search for the titles and record them so I can watch later Friday night or Saturday morning.

Edited by abw0004

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I never know when either of these two shows come on in Atlanta.  I feel like they always move around.  So luckily I just set my DVR to search for the titles and record them so I can watch later Friday night or Saturday morning.

It's been on Fox Sports Southeasat every game week Friday 5 PM ATL time for a few tears now.