Fire malzahn

musicitytiger

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you sunshine pumpers find ways to get something positive out of pretty much everything but there is NO WAY you can with this. I am completely over Gus Malzahn.

That was definitely a Gus loss. Think the only other group that could possibly be blamed is the O-line. 90% on Gus though. I've never seen a coach make so many mystifyingly stupid decisions...

Gus needs to go. This is most likely the first of a number of losses AU will suffer this year. Right now, I don't see AU beating Georgia, Alabama, Texas A&M, LSU, and possibly Ole Miss. It's a shame that our defense played as hard as we've seen an AU defense play just to have to watch a totally abysmal offense. 

Im all in. Fire him. How can anyone say otherwise. I have watched football for 48 years and never seen anything even close to this circus. He just kept doing insanely stupid things over and over and over and over and over...I still can't believe what I just saw!

39 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I think that calls a bit hasty musiccitytiger. 

Fire Lashlee, I'm on board. Fire Gus...not so fast my friend

I don't think you can fire anyone unless you start with Jacobs because his short list would be full of coordinators with one year of experience. 

43 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I think that calls a bit hasty musiccitytiger. 

Fire Lashlee, I'm on board. Fire Gus...not so fast my friend

GUS RUNS THE OFFENSE!!! Don't you get it?

Archived