TWD Season 7 [SPOILERS]

we learned Negan likes Scotch. Maggie can drive a tractor, kinda. there are 4or 5 people wanting to ____ up Negan and all hiding it from Rick.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all setting the stage for what's to come.  Without going too deep for those who don't know, Maggie's character is about to get a lot more important than she already is and this episode did what it needed to do.

48 minutes ago, alexava said:

we learned Negan likes Scotch. Maggie can drive a tractor, kinda. there are 4or 5 people wanting to ____ up Negan and all hiding it from Rick.

We found out Maggie's baby is fine too I guess.  

4 hours ago, alexava said:

Did Maggie and Sasha still have guns? Just thought of that. 

Doubt it because I don't recall Negan giving them back their guns, and they didn't show up missing on the inventory list when Negan came town last week. 

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Doubt it because I don't recall Negan giving them back their guns, and they didn't show up missing on the inventory list when Negan came town last week. 

I didn't remember if negan let them keep their guns when he bludgeoned two people or not. Not all guns were inventoried though. 

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

I didn't remember if negan let them keep their guns when he bludgeoned two people or not. Not all guns were inventoried though. 

I'm fairly certain he confiscated all the guns on that fateful evening. 

They can't all be good. This was likely a setup for something big. Only two left this season. I guess Hardwig or whatever his name is was right when he said Negan will be around several seasons.

4 hours ago, alexava said:

They can't all be good. This was likely a setup for something big. Only two left this season. I guess Hardwig or whatever his name is was right when he said Negan will be around several seasons.

I'm assuming you mean season break. Hardwick*. 

Anyway, I'm with @Brad_ATX. I actually forgot all about Tara. I was pretty bored. I'm assuming there's going to wind up being an alliance between Alexandria and the women's camp, considering they made it a blatant point to show what kind of arsenal they have on hand.

On 11/29/2016 at 0:14 PM, Brad_ATX said:

OK, this week's episode sucked.  I just have no emotional investment in Tara, no matter how hard they try.  Had to be said.

Agree. That episode did suck. Surely something  good is going to come out if of that show. 

On 11/29/2016 at 5:12 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

Anyway, I'm with @Brad_ATX. I actually forgot all about Tara. I was pretty bored. I'm assuming there's going to wind up being an alliance between Alexandria and the women's camp, considering they made it a blatant point to show what kind of arsenal they have on hand.

Last nights episode was better at least. Negan doesn't seem invincible anymore. Carl called him on it too. 

Negan can gloat about raping and pillaging the dignity out of the saviors and making them like it, but one of these days, if the people have another option, they won't think twice about turning on Negan. Dwight will turn. Guarantee it. Also, if Negan hurts that baby it is on like donkey kong.

I liked last night's episode because it really showed the depth of Negan's MO, which is mental control through grandiose acts.  But Carl, dude, take the shot and don't let Negan go on a rant.

I hope the bullet the mullet made don't click. However I think it will. I have no idea where he got any ingredients to reload a cartridge. But I would make at least a few more ant test them. I can see this mid season is going to leave us hanging again. 

On 12/5/2016 at 10:28 AM, alexava said:

I hope the bullet the mullet made don't click. However I think it will. I have no idea where he got any ingredients to reload a cartridge. But I would make at least a few more ant test them. I can see this mid season is going to leave us hanging again. 

Well it clicked.

I don't understand reloading like I did 25 years ago and the I only did shotgun shells. But a new primer was a must. I have no idea how he "made" that one but I doubt he has a supply of 9mm primers. But why just one?  Make a clip full. If you do only have one why blast it from 30 or so feet away? Stealthily put it in the back of his skull. Anyway it was a good show. I foresee them making a deal with the woman on the beach. 

Archived