Men vs. Purdue

WarTiger

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Dunans trying to do too much now. He's outta control sometimes. 

Whole team looks out of control right now. Hopefully coach is using that timeout for that point. Sometimes you just gotta tell them to chill, look at the clock and realize you are hardly losing. You only have to make 3-4 baskets and play perfect defense and you'll win. Rushing waaay too much 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good first half, bad second half, modus operandi of the season so far.  Hope they clean it up for conference season, would like to see this team make a run at an NIT bid

Well, can't expect any different any more. Played good the 1st half, must mean we will play bad the second. Down by 14. Getting beat in every single aspect. Need to regain some control or this one will be over soon.  Really can't understand how we can play almost every game good for a half and terrible for a half. Mind boggling. 

I really don't understand how we continue, after all these years, to live and die by the three.  Maybe I'm wrong and that's just what the game of basketball is now, but it seems more iso action and clear out and let guys play 1-1 backyard basketball.

Freshman have quit.  Nobody within 5 feet on Purdue's last 4 possessions.  If they dont want to finish, let them sit, game's out of reach anyway,

And before I get retorted at, thats nothing against their talent and how they have played this year.  They're a good group of guys, but lets call a spade a spade tonight.  Effort lacking in the second half.

JMO but it isn't the refs.....we had more foul shots in the first half and are playing reach and grab defense now.....not the same team that looked composed and aggressive in the first half.   AU shooting 25% from field....that's awful....

Complete and utter beat down in the second half. Didn't get to watch the first half, wish I hadnt watched the second. Ugly in every phase.  We have a LOOOONNNG ways to go to make the post season this year.  Luckily the SEC sucks so there is hope

Archived