Sark to falcons as their new OC

GwillMac6

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I can picture what Chip Kelly could have done as our OC. But no, Gus has to hire a guy who has ties with Gus from way back.

Chip Kelly is not going to be any college coach's OC.  

wde

20 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I can picture what Chip Kelly could have done as our OC. But no, Gus has to hire a guy who has ties with Gus from way back.

a4e stop it with the Chip and Gus shots its getting old. PM me if you want to but drop it now..........you've been warn. I see what your doing again

Can you really imagine one of those Oregon guys taking the job and then having Saban scream at him along the sideline like he did with Kiffen...."I don't want to see any more passes"....or something to that effect ?

Kiffen and Sark were both good OCs but damaged goods which is the reason they took the bama job.....basically needed a job and NS was willing to accept them as they were....and apparently felt free to treat them like dirt if he was unhappy about something.    Sark might have been a mutual agreement to leave but bet he could not wait to hit the trail away from UAT and Nick.    

Somebody will take the job of course....but can't imagine any OC with a trace of self respect, much less personal ego willing to work for NS. 

11 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

13 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

Chip Kelly is not going to be any college coach's OC.  

wde

Yeah, and I thought Kelly hated recruiting. If he goes to Alabama, he'll be expected to recruit his rear end off. Based on that alone, I don't see him going to Alabama. 

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

will be interesting to see who comes in.......... would be a slap in the face to Auburn if Helfrich comes since we offered well over a million$$$$ 

Of course, when we offered he had delusions of getting another head coaching gig.  Now he's probably been jarred back to reality a little.

23 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

will be interesting to see who comes in.......... would be a slap in the face to Auburn if Helfrich comes since we offered well over a million$$$$ 

If we offered Helfrich (Oregon's version of Lashlee) well over a million then thank sweet little 6 pound 8 oz baby Jesus that Gus got his way and got to hire Lindsey.  This is assuming that Helfrich was not on Gus' wish list.

wde

Maybe Sark realized after the NC game when weman chewed his arse that if he did not leave he would just start drinking again. Lord knows if I was down on my luck and was forced to take a job with that guy I would drink. Well, I would drink more bourbon than I normally do. 

Archived