Graham Craig new Grad Assistant

aubiefifty

Auburn: Source tells FootballScoop, Arizona State offensive grad assistant Graham Craig is joining the Auburn staff filling the spot of Austin Tucker who accepted a similar position at Memphis.

taken from an article that mentioned many stirrings in the ga ranks from several teams.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Auburn: Source tells FootballScoop, Arizona State offensive grad assistant Graham Craig is joining the Auburn staff filling the spot of Austin Tucker who accepted a similar position at Memphis.

taken from an article that mentioned many stirrings in the ga ranks from several teams.

I was told that Lindsey has the green light to hire the analyst he wants. 

1 hour ago, milehighfan said:

At least coming from Arizona the heat won't bother him. Humidity might but the heat won't.

He's from LaGrange; I think he'll be alright.

10 hours ago, DAG said:

Arizona state must hate us

lol how many coaches does that make? I think we stole a womens tennis or golf coach from them as well on top of Myers, Kodi, Chip and this new guy.

Reminds me with Chizik and Muschamp went to Texas.  No idea if they dragged anyone with them.  

Yeah - I am sure Auburn is persona non grata in Arizona these days.   If a player has a sense of humor, they should ask someone on the ASU staff if they could transfer to the SEC.   :-\   nah....they might toss them into the doghouse.  

Archived