Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama’s Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year

homersapien

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

A PSA:

Raptor is no longer part of either political forum.  I just can't deal with this kind of interaction here anymore.  I've given him every opportunity, spoken privately with him about it, and it's only gotten worse over the years.  So if you're wondering why he's not responding on various threads, that's why.  I don't know if the move is permanent or not, but it's going to at least be a long while.  I don't have a lot of hope that anything will change to warrant bringing him back. 

Thank you. 

6 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

LOL He is completely oblivious. 

102369CB-714A-4DB4-B10D-7FF28761E253_zps

Only someone as narcissistic as Raptor could believe his comment would bring down the entire forum. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Only someone as narcissistic as Raptor could believe his comment would bring down the entire forum. 

I created an account on ITAT to tell him just that. I ended up not going through with it.

The OT board there is crawling with folks just like him. Dang. Why did he post here so much? 

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

I created an account on ITAT to tell him just that. I ended up not going through with it.

The OT board there is crawling with folks just like him. Dang. Why did he post here so much? 

I'm just glad he has an outlet for all the pent up horse***t. Maybe this place will start smelling better. 

He's since edited his post about us shutting down the board over his posts.

I've also noticed that no one else over there seems to give a crap about his self-inflicted drama over here.

10 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

It would be hard for him to maintain his self-aggrandizing crusade of belligerence in an echo chamber.

21 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm just glad he has an outlet for all the pent up horse***t. Maybe this place will start smelling better. 

Is Homer gone also? ;)

On 4/12/2017 at 10:29 AM, homersapien said:

Rapture came very, very, very close to making me leave.  I wish I had now so I could use this as an excuse to come back.

BS - you wake up every morning and write names of all people that you want to pi$$ off every day. Over coffee I would imagine. Then proceed with the deed. 

Cheap coffee at that.

22 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Did not smell that bad. 34,000 + post. No loyalty. The punishment is a bit harsh for the crime IMHO 

31 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Did not smell that bad. 34,000 + post. No loyalty. The punishment is a bit harsh for the crime IMHO 

The crime was 10+ years in the making, not just one thing that happened the other day.

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

The crime was 10+ years in the making, not just one thing that happened the other day.

I understand that Titan but he is loyal. Punishment is a bit harsh. At the end of the day Raptor is harming no one, Gives homer someone to argue with. Makes the day pass and both are informative.

Would you consider a (yea/nay) vote from the AUF at some appropriate time? Thanks

42 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You obviously haven't been watching this forum long enough to make that assessment. And as far as I can tell, he's not perma banned from AUF, just this sub forum. 

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

I understand that Titan but he is loyal. Punishment is a bit harsh. At the end of the day Raptor is harming no one, Gives homer someone to argue with. Makes the day pass and both are informative.

Would you consider a (yea/nay) vote from the AUF at some appropriate time? Thanks

No.  For the foreseeable future, he's just not going to participate in the politics forum.

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

No.  For the foreseeable future, he's just not going to participate in the politics forum.

Understand. Great thing we have here at the baseball forum on game days. Maybe Raptor can join us over there according to Shocks.

11 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Neither are informative :lol:

I did think the political smack talk forum was for... making an ass out of yourself, or others. I don't think raptor ever got to the personal insult level that wartim hit for his ban either.

But, bottom line is. Not my call, and I barely care (enough to post while bored) about it.

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

BS - you wake up every morning and write names of all people that you want to pi$$ off every day. Over coffee I would imagine. Then proceed with the deed. 

Cheap coffee at that.

Actually it's Zimbabweian custom roasted, at $15.00/lb.  It's produced by the owners of a coffee farm in Zimbabwe who are trying to keep their tenents employed and their farm out of the hands of Mugabe.

As far a pissing people off, I don't suffer fools.  So don't make idiotic posts and you will be safe.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Actually it's Zimbabweian custom roasted, at $15.00/lb.  It's produced by the owners of a coffee farm in Zimbabwe who are trying to keep their tennets employed and their farm out of the hands of Mugabe.

As far a pissing people off, I don't suffer fools.  So don't make idiotic posts and you will be safe.

I understand

http://www.newsweek.com/zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe-fan-donald-trumps-america-first-policy-558676

31 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I always thought Homer and Raptor were the Dean and Martin of the Political talk well guess they split up 

Nah...Dean and JERRY were funny. :happydance:

Don't hate the player.....hate the game. ;)

Archived