Auburn Football 2017 Hype Video Thread

abw0004

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Not really a hype video, but fun to watch.  15 days to go...

Some good hype for me ...

I think this was released by Deshaun Davis himself.  Pretty good highlight video of him, although the video quality could be better.  He is a fun guy to watch.  Good leader for Auburn to have this year.

The music isn't really hype music, but it is nice to see different clips compared to the same ones others are using.

On 8/4/2017 at 0:04 PM, lkeel75 said:

@abw0004 hearing Bo makes me want to get up and run through a wall.  Those are 2 great videos

YESSS!!!!!

"You chose Auburn. That makes us family...".  Hearing Bo say that was all the motivation they needed!

36 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

"You chose Auburn. That makes us family...".  Hearing Bo say that was all the motivation they needed!

Bo Jackson actually was not the one saying that.   That speech was from Will Herring to the Auburn team right before they played the 2013 Iron Bowl.  Bo does speak in that video before, at the very beginning and when Alabama was winding up for the missed field goal kick.

6 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Bo Jackson actually was not the one saying that.   That speech was from Will Herring to the Auburn team right before they played the 2013 Iron Bowl.  Bo does speak in that video before, at the very beginning and when Alabama was winding up for the missed field goal kick.

Oh well, it's still cool. A little less cool, but still cool. Lol!  (I'm kidding Will Herring, please don't hurt me)

No matter how bad my day might be, hearing Rod's call "THERE GOES DAVIS!!!!" With Stan in the background screaming OMG always brings a smile to my face!!!  I could listen to that call 100 times a day and it still wouldn't get old!

12 hours ago, abw0004 said:

The music isn't really hype music, but it is nice to see different clips compared to the same ones others are using.

I loved this. Man...I miss Auburn.

On 8/23/2017 at 3:20 PM, AUpreacherman22 said:

Oh well, it's still cool. A little less cool, but still cool. Lol!  (I'm kidding Will Herring, please don't hurt me)

Dont feel bad, I thought it was Bo too.

On 8/23/2017 at 4:34 PM, AUpreacherman22 said:

No matter how bad my day might be, hearing Rod's call "THERE GOES DAVIS!!!!" With Stan in the background screaming OMG always brings a smile to my face!!!  I could listen to that call 100 times a day and it still wouldn't get old!

Its my phone ring. ? 

If I watch the actual footage, tears come to my eyes every time. #notashamed

On Thursday, August 03, 2017 at 2:53 PM, 2 corinthians 5:21 said:

https://vimeo.com/28244348

best by far, IMO

Now I am ready to binge watch that whole season.  Best gift ever to get the entire season on DVD of the greatest player in my viewing lifetime do wondrous things.  What a great team. 

9 hours ago, selias said:

Where's the A96 video for this year?

I haven't seen him or Snowday Productions release one this year, which is a shame

10 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

I was into the "candy paint" vid until they dropped the Kick Six in there. :-\ Still, they did a good job with it.

Exactly..I feel creators think it's obligable that they add that.

Archived