Will the Mueller Investigation Be Fair?

Proud Tiger

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Or someone who wouldn't be painted as biased no matter how fair they would be.

Yep that's the reality of the times we live in.

4 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Didn't work out so well for Comey.

Not when his narcissistic boss demands loyalty "bias". It's not working for either of them actually. 

41 minutes ago, alexava said:

Not when his narcissistic boss demands loyalty "bias". It's not working for either of them actually. 

I was referring to the Comey/Hillary fiasco where he royally screwed up, At first the GOP didn't like him but then te tables turned and it went flip flpo by the day.

Dou know Trump demanded loyalty from Comey? Only the two of them know the truth and Trump denied it. Comey hedged a little under oath and siad something like "not in those exact words." So it remains speculation what these two may have said behind closed doors.To be honest at this time I'm not sure what we really know about the wholw mess. I can't state many facts about the investigations for sure except we are wasting #100M plus in taxpayer's money paying a ton of lawyers.

38 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I was referring to the Comey/Hillary fiasco where he royally screwed up, At first the GOP didn't like him but then te tables turned and it went flip flpo by the day.

Dou know Trump demanded loyalty from Comey? Only the two of them know the truth and Trump denied it. Comey hedged a little under oath and siad something like "not in those exact words." So it remains speculation what these two may have said behind closed doors.To be honest at this time I'm not sure what we really know about the wholw mess. I can't state many facts about the investigations for sure except we are wasting #100M plus in taxpayer's money paying a ton of lawyers.

Trump or Comey? I'll go with Comey and put my soul on it. It's better spent money than Mar o logo trips that go right back into trumps pocket..

Trump is no different trhan the Clintons when it come to making money. Trump come by it relatively honestly as opposed to the corrupt Clintons. Obama my not have made a ton of money himself but he sure didn't mind spending taxpayer money. I like Trump because he is himself.....a maverick. He paid most of the money running for Pres. out of his own pocket and hence don't owe many chiys. He is also ding his best to keep his promises. The Dems and mediaa just hate him and wre hell bent to bring him down. That just makes his base angry and even more loyal. He has divested himself of all his businessed

Anyhow you didn't answer my question about what we really know for a fact.

4 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Trump is no different trhan the Clintons when it come to making money. Trump come by it relatively honestly as opposed to the corrupt Clintons. Obama my not have made a ton of money himself but he sure didn't mind spending taxpayer money. I like Trump because he is himself.....a maverick. He paid most of the money running for Pres. out of his own pocket and hence don't owe many chiys. He is also ding his best to keep his promises. The Dems and mediaa just hate him and wre hell bent to bring him down. That just makes his base angry and even more loyal. He has divested himself of all his businessed

Anyhow you didn't answer my question about what we really know for a fact.

He didn't divest from s***. 

He said he did. Do you know for a fact he didn't? And you still didn't answer my basic question. Anyhow, thanks for the civil discussion. we head for the beach (Destin0 tomorrow for a week so I probably won't be posting much. Cheers and WDE,

6 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Trump is no different trhan the Clintons when it come to making money. Trump come by it relatively honestly as opposed to the corrupt Clintons.

Honest in the sense it was handed to him.  :-\

We know for a fact most of the staff has lawyered up. Over fake news I presume. One official with strong Russia ties was fired. Another recused himself ( or said he did) then offered to resign. The son in law set up back door channels to Russia. The daughter has had her merchandise peddled on air by a staff member. ......I will stop now. But we have some facts and a POTUS with a 64% disapproval  rating.. It's not getting any better.

I have no problem with some of the lawyers having donated to a candidate of the other party. I personally thought Mueller was a good choice when he was selected and he still is a good choice for investigating collusion with Russia. My problem is with what changed in the investigation and that is the possible obstruction of Justice with his having a long standing relationship with Comey.  This is a clear conflict of interest. You can not have a relationship with a key person in the investigation especially one who has leaked things to the press.

Archived