NFL Thread

aujeff11

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Sneak!!

It’s truly one of those situations that is tough. Great DTs that makes the sneak questionable and then you take the chance of a block on the fg 

• Like 1

#6 !!!!!!!!

🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐->12

It’s been a great year to cheer for Boston based teams. 

• Haha 1

Well, it was the rams who made the game losing mistake.....had their chance and that was a really bad INT....Brady GOAT : ?   though today his main accomplishment was not losing the game...JMO

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

It’s truly one of those situations that is tough. Great DTs that makes the sneak questionable and then you take the chance of a block on the fg 

I’ve been burnt on some sloppy kicker play over the years. I suppose. Plus I’ve never seen Brady not get a successful QB sneak. 

Either way it worked out.

**** the pats and the hoodie. Jesus mary and joseph Christ. We were the Chiefs in the super bowl away from a absolutely fun and exciting game that would of been a back and forth shoot out. Now we got this heap of junk of a game that we all wasted 3 and a half hours on. 

• Haha 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

**** the pats and the hoodie. Jesus mary and joseph Christ. We were the Chiefs in the super bowl away from a absolutely fun and exciting game that would of been a back and forth shoot out. Now we got this heap of junk of a game that we all wasted 3 and a half hours on. 

Hush. I bet A Rod enjoyed the game at home.

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well, it was the rams who made the game losing mistake.....had their chance and that was a really bad INT....Brady GOAT : ?   though today his main accomplishment was not losing the game...JMO

He didn’t play his best game but he’s got 6 rings, played in 9 Superbowls in 18 seasons, all kinds of records and stats, yes, he is the greatest of all time 

• Like 1

There is a lot of chaos during the hugging....almost looked like fighting.

Never knew it was like that....

Boston Sports can EAD. GAWWWWWWWWD I hate that city so much. Just a nasty and disgusting cess pool of a city. So spoiled. 

I mean I understand being a hater. Goodness knows I was a hater of the ‘90s Bulls and MJ but you have to give the devil his due. MJ was the greatest in his sport. Tom’s the greatest qb of all time. 

Boston Sports can EAD. GAWWWWWWWWD I hate that city so much. Just a nasty and disgusting cess pool of a city. So spoiled. 

I love it 

Just now, aubearcat said:

I love it 

They are the Ttown of the North. Just a bunch of spoiled and entitled fans who do not deserve it. I LOAAAAAAAAAATHE them.

They are the Ttown of the North. Just a bunch of spoiled and entitled fans who do not deserve it. I LOAAAAAAAAAATHE them.

😆😘

4 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I mean I understand being a hater. Goodness knows I was a hater of the ‘90s Bulls and MJ but you have to give the devil his due. MJ was the greatest in his sport. Tom’s the greatest qb of all time. 

I don't care for him but you are right.  He is the GOAT!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I hated Tom most of his career. After Peyton retired, I finally began to respect him. 

fwiw

• Like 1

Much deserved. Dude was un coverable all game. From 7th round Pick to Super Bowl MVP. Only the 2nd Pats WR to get Super Bowl MVP after Deion Branch.

This on is my favorite 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I hated Tom most of his career. After Peyton retired, I finally began to respect him. 

fwiw

I respect his accomplishments....but don't like him....he's been tainted by his coach...