AU vs. Miss. State - Weekly Presser

RunInRed

I just want to say how impressed I am with these two young men.  They were very smooth with their responses and you could see that they were very quick to think about what to say and what not to say.  Very well spoken.  WDE guys!!

1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

Tray Matthews has become one of my favorite ambassadors for AU...and I was really not a fan of him for a while. Super happy with his maturity.

This. His run support has been fantastic. He will be drafted 

I've been extremely impressed with Jeremiah Dinson. It's refreshing to see someone move from offense to DB and fill the role so naturally. Too often (Trovon Reed, Khiel Frazier), you see those guys end up falling through the cracks.

1 hour ago, caleb1633 said:

I've been extremely impressed with Jeremiah Dinson. It's refreshing to see someone move from offense to DB and fill the role so naturally. Too often (Trovon Reed, Khiel Frazier), you see those guys end up falling through the cracks.

I don't think he was on offense. I think you are referring to Rudy who graduated? Or Smith?

I do agree with Dinson,he looks like he's about to a have a big year. he's flashed alot already 

2 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

I don't think he was on offense. I think you are referring to Rudy who graduated? Or Smith?

I do agree with Dinson,he looks like he's about to a have a big year. he's flashed alot already 

You're correct. I was thinking of Jaylon Denson. But yeah. Jeremiah is doing even better than his brother did at wide out haha

5 hours ago, caleb1633 said:

You're correct. I was thinking of Jaylon Denson. But yeah. Jeremiah is doing even better than his brother did at wide out haha

I thought he was Chris Denson's brother...;)

8 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

I thought he was Chris Denson's brother...;)

No he's Karl Denson's brother! You know, the saxophonist?

Archived