Auburn - Arkansas

AUApostle

As I posted in another thread, Gus takes Arky more seriously than UGA.  I think we beat Arky by 3 TDs and Gus will believe he did something wonderful.

I don't think Arky would take him.  

wde

Has anyone noticed there is no line posted for this game? That usually means some uncertainty that would change the normal outcome of the game. Could be as simple as allens status but who knows.......

21 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

As I posted in another thread, Gus takes Arky more seriously than UGA.  I think we beat Arky by 3 TDs and Gus will believe he did something wonderful.

I don't think Arky would take him.  

wde

not so fast, my friend.....don't be so sure about that.........just don't be so sure

3 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

not so fast, my friend.....don't be so sure about that.........just don't be so sure

I really don't care it they do or not, but supposedly there is no love lost for him among the big money pigs.  Again, I don't really care, I just want him and JJ gone from AU with quickness (no later than the Sunday after the Iron Bowl beat down).

wde

31 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

I just want him and JJ gone from AU with quickness (no later than the Sunday after the Iron Bowl beat down).

I want them out of here Auburn Fast.

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

:hellyeah:

I actually wish sooner. Still believe we have the talent to have a good season but no way he can coach against smart and Saban. They will have him for lunch and likely for both halves. Not just one.

Make Heath Evans the interim HC and go from there. I am ready to sacrifice the rest of the season just to have some hope going forward. Gus is a decent person and I wish him well, just not here. 

3 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I actually wish sooner. Still believe we have the talent to have a good season but no way he can coach against smart and Saban. They will have him for lunch and likely for both halves. Not just one.

saban prepares for Auburn 24/7 365. His assistants know every play (5) we will run. They know the team better than Gus does.

sabass is a perfectionist and demands it from everyone or you wont last.

Gus appears to just show up with no idea or plan. Script the first 15-20 plays after that wing it.

Of course that's just speculation on my part and I hope I'm wrong

3 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

Has anyone noticed there is no line posted for this game? That usually means some uncertainty that would change the normal outcome of the game. Could be as simple as allens status but who knows.......

After your post, AU by 13.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/10/auburn_opens_as_favorite_at_ar.html

2 hours ago, TigerOne said:

saban prepares for Auburn 24/7 365. His assistants know every play (5) we will run. They know the team better than Gus does.

sabass is a perfectionist and demands it from everyone or you wont last.

Gus appears to just show up with no idea or plan. Script the first 15-20 plays after that wing it.

Of course that's just speculation on my part and I hope I'm wrong

I can promise you had Saben lost to

LSU ( not after leading like us cause he never takes his foot off the pedal) at his presser he would have made the following statement” you will never see that crap from us again, I promise” then he would have fired somebody and benched a couple of players for the rest of their career. Why ? Because he believes every game counts. That’s the kind of coach I want. One that pukes his guts out every time his team doesn’t preform as they should . I want him to take it personal. I want him to be totally teed off when we don’t win. When you start accepting defeat as okay soon you’ll see no one on your team even trying. Most coaches I played for were of the type if we lost we did not look forward to the ride home or the next week of practice because we knew it was going to be unpleasant. As it should be.

Archived