Coaching Stability

AUpreacherman22

43 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Yikes! THAT is not fun, especially right before Christmas and the super full moon on Dec. 4th and 5th. :slapfh:

I could write so much more, but his dad is an Auburn fan.... #incriminationavoidance

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Lol

Good response. Let's ignore KJ being top10 in attempts after missing 2 games and parts of others like cupcakes. Or that KJ has almost double the touches of all other RBs combined. Or that KP was getting 30+ touches/game last year. 

9 hours ago, AUGunsmith said:

Good response. Let's ignore KJ being top10 in attempts after missing 2 games and parts of others like cupcakes. Or that KJ has almost double the touches of all other RBs combined. Or that KP was getting 30+ touches/game last year. 

Nah I just think it’s funny that we’re playing in the SEC Championship game and our fanbase can still find something to whine and moan about. 

15 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Nah I just think it’s funny that we’re playing in the SEC Championship game and our fanbase can still find something to whine and moan about. 

Yea, we should ignore when our coaches decisions on playtime lead to vast increases in injury potential and with tonight show that the entire idea of a run 1st team is forgotten because you dont trust your backups. 

I won't argue that Gus inspired the team and turned things around after LSU, but let's not forget that was after the obvious turn over in playcalling and with every game of interest at home. Gus did well. However, his glaringly bad decisions caught up with him tonight. 

48 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Yea, we should ignore when our coaches decisions on playtime lead to vast increases in injury potential and with tonight show that the entire idea of a run 1st team is forgotten because you dont trust your backups. 

I won't argue that Gus inspired the team and turned things around after LSU, but let's not forget that was after the obvious turn over in playcalling and with every game of interest at home. Gus did well. However, his glaringly bad decisions caught up with him tonight. 

Nice to see you waited until after the game to respond to a post I made prior to the game. Wouldn’t have said a word if we had won tonight. 

23 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Nice to see you waited until after the game to respond to a post I made prior to the game. Wouldn’t have said a word if we had won tonight. 

Why I'm soooooooo sorry for not living here 24/7 but to contradict you I've said all year that Gus' s strategies underdevelop underclassmen,  he gives more injury potential, and lacks of trust in back ups. Look back at some KJ threads and you will see this. 

Even if Gus would have won the NC he didn deserve a contract extension. Give him a raise to market value sure, but that's just a business move given current searches. Barring gus finally figuring oit how to HC, as soon as a better market opens up AU needs to upgrade. 

But overall it is nice to see you cannot argue a single point I made, only nag like a woman about not supporting blindly. Try again. 

8 hours ago, AUGunsmith said:

Why I'm soooooooo sorry for not living here 24/7 but to contradict you I've said all year that Gus' s strategies underdevelop underclassmen,  he gives more injury potential, and lacks of trust in back ups. Look back at some KJ threads and you will see this.

Not sure if you’re implying I live here 24/7, I don’t. I’m a college student who works and goes to school. I’m here when I’m able to be because some people actually bring substance to this site. All I’ve see you do is whine about Gus. Gus doesn’t trust his backups because they can’t pass block. It’s why you saw Chandler Cox in the back field on some plays when KJ wasn’t back there because he trusted Cox to make the block, even though he whiffed a ton. He doesn’t trust his backups because they fumble. KJ fumbled ONCE all year and it was in the championship game with him hurt. Kerryon admitted he shouldn’t have played after the game so I’m not sure how you blame Gus for playing him when KJ told him he could go. 

Even if Gus would have won the NC he didn deserve a contract extension. Give him a raise to market value sure, but that's just a business move given current searches. Barring gus finally figuring oit how to HC, as soon as a better market opens up AU needs to upgrade.

Gus didn’t deserve an extension if he had won the NC? Seriously? Let me try and explain something to you. Since 2011 there have been 4 coaches actually win it. Nick Saban, Dabo, Jimbo Fisher, and Urban Meyer. Pretty elite company no? Gus actually played against Fisher in his SECOND year as an HC. To say he wouldn’t deserve one is ludacris and your obvious bias against Gus shows in full. 

But overall it is nice to see you cannot argue a single point I made, only nag like a woman about not supporting blindly. Try again. 

This is that thing I was talking about earlier how you haven’t brought any substance to this site thus far in your short tenure here. Also, we have women who post here. Give them some respect, you might learn a thing or two from them. 

Archived