Army All-American Bowl

ellitor

On 1/6/2018 at 2:28 PM, tinman said:

E.  If you don't mind me asking, exactly what work do you do at the basketball games?

Security.

On 1/6/2018 at 6:30 PM, WFE12 said:

Smh

Really? You are going to fret about a Corner not having any tackles in an all star game?? Reverse SMH.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Really? You are going to fret about a Corner not having any tackles in an all star game?? Reverse SMH.

Actually i'm not worried about his ability to have a tackle in an all-star game. Really it's not even about tackles. I'm more annoyed because the only reason I watched the game was to see him make some plays. I wanted him to have some stat other than a kick return. I'm well aware that it could have been because he hardly got action in his area of the field or because he wasn't in the game as much. I wasn't upset at him.

10 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Actually i'm not worried about his ability to have a tackle in an all-star game. Really it's not even about tackles. I'm more annoyed because the only reason I watched the game was to see him make some plays. I wanted him to have some stat other than a kick return. I'm well aware that it could have been because he hardly got action in his area of the field or because he wasn't in the game as much. I wasn't upset at him.

Cool. The initial SMH seemed a bit much FWIW.

Archived