Sign in to follow this  
WFE12

Wiley to enter his name into the Draft

Recommended Posts





4 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

 

Great news for the basketball program! Could be a very special year!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what to do with my hands.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I don't know what to do with my hands.

Press them together and ask God to help Wiley stay eligible and healthy through the end of next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only thing I can see here is Mustapha doesn't want to share the load anywhere. From trying to leave ASAP to extending his college stay by an extra year by transferring I have no idea what's going on. Maybe the FBI stuff turned him off or something, I don't know. But damn we are going to have a hole in our roster until Danjel comes back. 

Definitely disappointed in Mustapha's decision. I really, really enjoyed watching him play at AU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tiger said:

Only thing I can see here is Mustapha doesn't want to share the load anywhere. From trying to leave ASAP to extending his college stay by an extra year by transferring I have no idea what's going on. Maybe the FBI stuff turned him off or something, I don't know. But damn we are going to have a hole in our roster until Danjel comes back. 

Definitely disappointed in Mustapha's decision. I really, really enjoyed watching him play at AU.

Link please.  We dont allow rumors here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WarTiger said:

Link please.  We dont allow rumors here.  

Was commenting on a post above mine buuuut:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now just waiting on Harper. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose this means a redshirt for Akingbola if he reclassifies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohoo! :party:

This makes me happier than a cat in a flower bed!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

Heron transferring, per sources. Having trouble post link to ESPN article...sorry.

Article stated that he wants to play near his Mom, since she fell and was injured last year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AUDub said:

I suppose this means a redshirt for Akingbola if he reclassifies. 

Maybe.... but Wiley and Spencer are neither one, (or have not been) able to play 30+ minutes per game player...fouls and whatever.....so need someone along with them now that Murray is gone.....could be McLemore but have heard no word on his rehab and what to expect from him....and when...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harper back too per SEC Network!  Just came across the screen.

Edited by weagl1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Maybe.... but Wiley and Spencer are neither one, (or have not been) able to play 30+ minutes per game player...fouls and whatever.....so need someone along with them now that Murray is gone.....could be McLemore but have heard no word on his rehab and what to expect from him....and when... 

Last I heard, Anfernee is ahead of schedule. Chuma can pull minutes at 5 and Danjel at 4 if need be.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this