Softball vs. Arkansas game 3

Kaylee Carlson in the circle to start game 3.    Suspect the lineup is the same but it hasn't been posted yet so I'll go with it and make changes if necessary.

Taylon Snow
McCrackin
Shea
Tannon Snow
Rivera
Veach
Dowell
Podany
Draper

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

umpires coming together after the pitch to McCrackin and they are giving McCrackin 1st base and have called Catchers interference.  Runners on 1st and 2nd with no outs   Courtney Shea up.

Rivera walks and Auburn has the bases loaded with 2 outs.   Kendall Veach coming up.   Come on Auburn.  We need some runs out of this.

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

umpires coming together after the pitch to McCrackin and they are giving McCrackin 1st base and have called Catchers interference

They got away with it last game.  That's twice it's happened with Casey.

Veach strikes out swinging to end the 1st.  Auburn leaves the bases loaded.   Auburn trailing 1-0

5 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Ugh!!  Left 3 runners on.  

I really don't understand this team. Errors, bad at bats at crucial times. There seems to be no "fire" for lack of a better term. No killer instinct. Earlier I thought maybe McCrackin and Shae might pull them along but it seems that's not happening. This team needs a prescription of Mean Pills.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I really don't understand this team. Errors, bad at bats at crucial times. There seems to be no "fire" for lack of a better term. No killer instinct. Earlier I thought maybe McCrackin and Shae might pull them along but it seems that's not happening. This team needs a prescription of Mean Pills.

You forgot to mention strike outs.....used all their mojo in one game and now just sleepwalking so far today.  

The rise ball just eats our lunch. We swing at pitches way out of the zone.  Then we think about not swinging and the pitcher throws it right down the middle and we watch it.   

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

You forgot to mention strike outs.....used all their mojo in one game and now just sleepwalking so far today.  

I was including strikeouts in the bad at-bats.

Archived