Baseball vs Florida Game 2

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, au302 said:

Yep. And let’s not forget we still have senior Bowen McGuffin on the bench. Bowen’s not great at all and Johnson’s definitely better but it is what it is I guess

Yep, I’d definitely go Johnson over McGuffin. Bowen’s bat is not good, but certainly faster than Davis out in left and also a senior, so has some experience unlike Ward. I do think some change needs to be made.

Man why not bunt Estes there. Anything to get him on base and rattle Kowar who’s known to get wild with runners 

8 minutes ago, au302 said:

Yep. And let’s not forget we still have senior Bowen McGuffin on the bench. Bowen’s not great at all and Johnson’s definitely better but it is what it is I guess

Another option is throwing Julien in left, and putting Dylan Ingram in the DH hole. His average isn’t good this year but he’s got experience playing and starting in the post-season, and could be a viable option. Led the team in HR’s only a year ago I believe. Interesting to look at if season progresses to tomorrow and into omaha 

Jarvis with the same at bat he had the first time. Swings and misses at a slider 10 feet outside. 

2-out infield hit from Davis. We bad-talked him so much and he stuck it to us 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Another option is throwing Julien in left, and putting Dylan Ingram in the DH hole. His average isn’t good this year but he’s got experience playing and starting in the post-season, and could be a viable option. Led the team in HR’s only a year ago I believe. Interesting to look at if season progresses to tomorrow and into omaha 

Dylan hasn't produced. It's that simple. He's been given opportunities this season but for some reason he has not been successful. 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Jarvis with the same at bat he had the first time. Swings and misses at a slider 10 feet outside. 

2-out infield hit from Davis. We bad-talked him so much and he stuck it to us 

No bad talking here! I just wonder what the issue is. He has the potential.

I just think they are trying to hard sometimes. 

Bloop base hit.  That's it for Burns.  Good job Freshman!!  I'm not sure he was done but Coach Smith knows better than me.  

He’s the ace next season as of right now. Hell of a game!

Just now, autigeremt said:

I just think they are trying to hard sometimes. 

Nobody goes with the pitch.  They all try to pull the outside corner pitch instead of driving it to the opposite field. 

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Hats off to Tanner. If this is it then fantastic season for him, he’s a warrior

He is going to be fun to watch next season. What a talent!

Archived