• 27 Richard Jibunor BUCK 6-3, 215
  • 28 Zakoby McClain LB 6-0, 205
  • 30 Michael Harris LB 6-3, 219
  • 37 Kolbi Fuqua WR/DB 6-2, 190
  • 45 Caleb Johnson DL 6-2, 260
  • 50 Jalil Irvin OL 6-2, 296
  • 58 Jack Driscoll OL 6-4, 300
  • 62 Kameron Stutts OL 6-4, 325

http://www.oanow.com/sports/college/auburn/football/newcomers-added-to-auburn-s-football-roster/article_d6874d50-6fe1-11e8-9b56-bbc5a6ca8dbe.html

18 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

27 Richard Jibunor BUCK 6-3, 215

This is a bit concerning.  I have high hopes for this kid, but he is going to have to put some weight on to play BUCK.  215 won't cut it against OT in the SEC

15 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

This is a bit concerning.  I have high hopes for this kid, but he is going to have to put some weight on to play BUCK.  215 won't cut it against OT in the SEC

Holy crap man he just graduated high school haha.

33 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

17 minutes ago, DAG said:

Holy crap man he just graduated high school haha.

Hah! I'm still hoping he only puts on 10 lbs and becomes a scary nightmare monster Kam Chancellor of the SEC.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Hah! I'm still hoping he only puts on 10 lbs and becomes a scary nightmare monster Kam Chancellor of the SEC.

Ive always wanted him to stay at LB rather than move to buck.  

3 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

Dee Ford was like 200lbs when he got to AU. He turned out all right.

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:
  • 25 Shaun Shivers RB 5-7, 173

he is actually 5'7 and 185 about a month ago. & he has gotten bigger since then.  from a post by @Momma Worm

I'd need to see a selfie with the player facing away from the scale so we can see their face and read the pounds to believe any weight published by a college football team.

13 hours ago, oracle79 said:

I'd need to see a selfie with the player facing away from the scale so we can see their face and read the pounds to believe any weight published by a college football team.

Under Gus we have been pretty close on most.

*** personal story - my high school recruiting bio had me listed at 6'1" 190lbs - Reality was 5'10"  145lbs.  Was done by my high school coach

29 minutes ago, corchjay said:

*** personal story - my high school recruiting bio had me listed at 6'1" 190lbs - Reality was 5'10"  145lbs.  Was done by my high school coach

Is it weird that that kinda warms my heart? Sounds like your coach was looking out for you guys.

9 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Damn that's a big difference. I was 5'11" 165. Definitely listed as 6'0 185. 

In the 7th grade, my Dr. told me I would grow to be 6'3". Bastard of a man. I still haven't gotten over it.

16 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

4 years later.

Absolutely worth the wait though

16 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

4 years later.

Dee Ford, weight room legend. Word is he'd bribe/sweet talk security to let him into the gym after hours. Wouldn't go anywhere without a gallon jug of water. Who knows what kinds of supplements he took. Definitely an uncommon sort of dude. 

33 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Dee Ford, weight room legend. Word is he'd bribe/sweet talk security to let him into the gym after hours. Wouldn't go anywhere without a gallon jug of water. Who knows what kinds of supplements he took. Definitely an uncommon sort of dude. 

And criminally underrated on here. He was just about as clutch on the defensive side of the ball as Nick Marshall was on offense. Need a game sealing sack?? Dee's your guy. He had a fantastic BCS title game too. I wish we got to see him and Lemonier together, I think Corey's presence would've tipped the scale just enough for us to be national champions in 2013. One more dependable pass rusher would've pretty sweet.

2 hours ago, Tiger said:

And criminally underrated on here. He was just about as clutch on the defensive side of the ball as Nick Marshall was on offense. Need a game sealing sack?? Dee's your guy. He had a fantastic BCS title game too. I wish we got to see him and Lemonier together, I think Corey's presence would've tipped the scale just enough for us to be national champions in 2013. One more dependable pass rusher would've pretty sweet.

Okay spent the better part of my "bathroom break" trying to find a picture of Dee posted here prior to the 2012 season. Think it was after practice or something. Just remembered thinking "that guy is an absolute monster". Can't find it. Maybe someone here knows what I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm done pooping, so...

2 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Okay spent the better part of my "bathroom break" trying to find a picture of Dee posted here prior to the 2012 season. Think it was after practice or something. Just remembered thinking "that guy is an absolute monster". Can't find it. Maybe someone here knows what I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm done pooping, so...

Hope everything came out alright for you

2 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Meta helps

4 hours ago, Barnacle said:

i think he was in a training tub if i remember correctly? 

On 6/14/2018 at 6:35 PM, bigbird said:

Ive always wanted him to stay at LB rather than move to buck.  

I have said this all along.  Put 10-20 pounds on this kid and we have a tremendous athlete playing LB who is very rangy.  For those that have forgotten go back and watch his tape.  This guy could be a nightmare if used correctly.  I struggle to see a guy with these attributes play Buck when he has so much more to offer in space.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:49 PM, oracle79 said:

He will not add as much weight as you probably would like for him to weigh for the simple fact that AU is looking to keep all that speed and some. Just know he is solid with 4.5% body fat & extremely strong . 

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:00 PM, johnnyAU said:

I look forward to seeing the scatback Shivers take one to the house.

Me too... Ive been hearing a lot of great things about him so far. So just be ready to see 2-5 Get Live! lol

Archived