President chickens out in front of his daddy

TitanTiger

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

@NolaAuTiger will be serving subpoenas to everyone that had lunch at MacDonald's on Magnolia today. We want to know what was said. 

It’s.classified. If I told you, I’d have to kill you. 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Cmon you gotta give me props on that one

Considering the Rich family has been drug thru hell by conspiracy theorists, I failed to see the humor. But you tried grasshopper. 

Well I hope the meeting went well......Please be careful you 2........lots of Russians on the highway this time of year?

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

@NolaAuTiger will be serving subpoenas to everyone that had lunch at MacDonald's on Magnolia today. We want to know what was said. 

He cant just Russian to McDonald's like that can he?

OK...the lady has spoken. We agreed no post about details of our "summit." Suffice it to say we had a nice discussion and cleared the air on some things. She is a nice lady and a true Auburn fan. Just proves face to face meetings almost always go well no matter how antagonistic we are using fake names on a board. We agreed a tailgate during FB season would be great for meeting more posters. Thank you elle for our meeting. Glad you had a safe trip home.

2 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Like Hillary did Seth Rich? 

so how many folks has hill had bumped off now nola? i can only assume you are kidding but many of trumps people believe all that crap.

14 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

OK...the lady has spoken. We agreed no post about details of our "summit." Suffice it to say we had a nice discussion and cleared the air on some things. She is a nice lady and a true Auburn fan. Just proves face to face meetings almost always go well no matter how antagonistic we are using fake names on a board. We agreed a tailgate during FB season would be great for meeting more posters. Thank you elle for our meeting.

Thats awesome.......If I kicked my 6 closest friends to the curb for being turd fans I would literally have 1 left?.

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

Thats awesome.......If I kicked my 6 closest friends to the curb for being turd fans I would literally have 1 left?.

Me too, that one being my oldest daughter?

8 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Well I hope the meeting went well......Please be careful you 2........lots of Russians on the highway this time of year?

The only Russian I’m worried about is the one in the WH. 

37407511_2055491048097650_155172821897576448_n.jpg

23 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

OK...the lady has spoken. We agreed no post about details of our "summit." Suffice it to say we had a nice discussion and cleared the air on some things. She is a nice lady and a true Auburn fan. Just proves face to face meetings almost always go well no matter how antagonistic we are using fake names on a board. We agreed a tailgate during FB season would be great for meeting more posters. Thank you elle for our meeting. Glad you had a safe trip home.

A face to face with me and bird would not end that way. Glad you guys had a good time. 

43 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

Wouldn’t that be an Orange Russian?

if we did the joke would not work.................gosh i though folks would figure that one out.........

15 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

A face to face with me and bird would not end that way. Glad you guys had a good time. 

I handled you two just fine in the asylum. I’m sure face to face wouldn’t be a problem. And I do mean wouldn’t. Not would. Those two words trip up people these days. 

21 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I handled you two just fine in the asylum. I’m sure face to face wouldn’t be a problem. And I do mean wouldn’t. Not would. Those two words trip up people these days. 

My meaning was a face to face between me and bird could end up badly for the yellow one. I would knock bird silly

big bird GIF

33 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I knew I remembered your name from AUEagle days.....I enjoyed the asylum.

17 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

My meaning was a face to face between me and bird could end up badly for the yellow one. I would knock bird silly

big bird GIF

29244148_1410396909106190_9991294147909032_n.jpg

lhk3ifkt6pb11.jpg

Archived