A&M vs. Arkansas

hutchids

Man, A&M looks like a scary match up for us this year. They are controlling the line of scrimmage and through 1, are beating Arky the way we should have. We've got to get crisper on O to beat them. 

17-7 halftime. I'm not able to watch but doesn't look like they are going to beat them any worse than we did. 

14 minutes ago, gr82be said:

17-7 halftime. I'm not able to watch but doesn't look like they are going to beat them any worse than we did. 

Similarly too.... ran the opening KO for a TD and has settled down to a relatively even game with nobody looking great thus far though aggies have the best talent.

8 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Arky defense looks better.

So maybe our offense is not as bad as it seems. Don't get me wrong there are issues, but perhaps Arky contributed to those issues, as well. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

So maybe our offense is not as bad as it seems. Don't get me wrong there are issues, but perhaps Arky contributed to those issues, as well. :dunno:

Yeah maybe Chavis does deserve some props! Still doesn’t explain how they gave up so much to north Texas and Colorado state though. Aggies look very beatable 

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yeah maybe Chavis does deserve some props! Still doesn’t explain how they gave up so much to north Texas and Colorado state though. Aggies look very beatable 

I think everyone is giving the aggies too much credit for playing Clemson close. Clemson controlled most of that game but also Clemson hasn’t looked like world beaters either. They trail Syracuse in the third right now. 

3 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

I think everyone is giving the aggies too much credit for playing Clemson close. Clemson controlled most of that game but also Clemson hasn’t looked like world beaters either. They trail Syracuse in the third right now. 

As I've said, Clemson has a tendency to hang on for dear life against much inferior opponents. We almost beat them with five different QBs.

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

Yep...I've thought for a few weeks that trying to compare results is not working this year.....arky a new team with new coaches and a pretty good coaching staff... probably should be expected to get better...but other than bama….not sure that I'm much impressed with anyone out there right now.   Everyone looks beatable. 

28 minutes ago, DAG said:

6 turnovers against North Texas while playing 3 different QBs. They also had a punt return TD. Not on the defense.

8 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

And Texas a&m wins. Again. 

This rivalry sucks

At least it didn’t go into OT this time. I think we ran out of inventing new ways to lose in this series

I do not feel quite as bad about our 34-3 win over Arky. I think they fixed some issues prior to our game and it showed in our game and very much with TAMU. Arky will beat an SEC team or 2 before it is all over. It would have been great if Arky had have upset TAMU but at least we beat the pigs by 31 points compared to 7 by A&M.

4 minutes ago, gohogs14 said:

At least it didn’t go into OT this time. I think we ran out of inventing new ways to lose in this series

You are getting better and there is hope down the road for you guys!

6 minutes ago, gohogs14 said:

Storey is the truth. He could be the next Drew Lock progression-wise

Archived