Texas A&M postgame thread

tbone1430

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

My head told me the best thing for Auburn is to move on from Gus and the best way for that to happen was to lose today.

But my heart can't actually pull for Auburn to ever lose.

exactly how i felt

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

This team gutted it out and won. They had to beat TAM, the referees, and the offensive coaching staff, but they did. Congrats to the players.

Beta win?

43 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Heres the thing, I think for myself. Most here jump on the bandwagon, especially if a moderator or someone with tenure says it.

👍 

49 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Heres the thing, I think for myself. Most here jump on the bandwagon, especially if a moderator or someone with tenure says it. But just like in recruiting, they are wrong half the time. 

I make my own observations, just like about CGC, I was with him until it became evident on the field when the plyers gave up on him. If the players, AD and coaches haven't given up on CGM then neither will I. 

85A3EB22-C5DC-45A2-A58F-B7E6678D045A.jpeg

53 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

But just like in recruiting, they are wrong half the time. 

What exactly are we wrong about regarding Gus??

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Not really concerned with how Gus feels (sorry if that's ugly) but I'm one who's stated that I feel Jimbo is very overrated.  So, I just personally got a kick out of him losing to the high school coach.

I'm not proud of myself....

tenor (1).gif

I am a big Jimbo guy. Wanted him badly in 08 to be our coach when he was just the FSU OC and coach in waiting. Was crushed when it did not happen. He pulled a Kyle Shanahan today. I have absolutely no idea wtf that was by him. Truly embarrassing. Probaly his worst game he has coached I have seen and I have not seen them all but a lot. No defending him on this one.

2 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

What exactly are we wrong about regarding Gus??

Many thought there was no way Gus could get the team ready to win today....that’s a start.

The offense and defense stepped up when it needed to. I feel sorry for the people that can’t enjoy this win. 

We might’ve been favored by 3.5 but we weren’t “supposed” to win.

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I feel sorry for the people that can’t enjoy this win..

So, who are you saying should be our next coach?  

4 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Many thought there was no way Gus could get the team ready to win today....that’s a start.

I never saw anybody say that about an upcoming game. Maybe they said it in retrospect (SEC Title game...)

11 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

AC0F68DF-09DC-40AA-9625-C3B16D65431E.gif

I was literally sitting in my seat 20 minutes before kickoff and thought, “Not wearing sunscreen was a bad decision.”  And I don’t tan, I straight burn. 

1 minute ago, kwagoner said:

So, who are you saying should be our next coach?  

Don’t know. Don’t care. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Don’t know. Don’t care. 

👍

just cracking on those who turn every thread to that debate.

I was glad to see that we won a close game. And came from behind to do it. Pleasant surprise, and loving it.

1 minute ago, kwagoner said:

👍

just cracking on those who turn every thread to that debate.

I was glad to see that we won a close game. And came from behind to do it. Pleasant surprise, and loving it.

Amen brother 

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I am a big Jimbo guy. Wanted him badly in 08 to be our coach when he was just the FSU OC and coach in waiting. Was crushed when it did not happen. He pulled a Kyle Shanahan today. I have absolutely no idea wtf that was by him. Truly embarrassing. Probaly his worst game he has coached I have seen and I have not seen them all but a lot. No defending him on this one.

Well, as far as defending him, Gus actually adjusted his game plan in the last 7 mins or so and he didn’t see that coming.  In fact most of the board didn’t see that coming.  I’m sure Jimbo was shocked and didn’t know how to adjust himself.

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

So who do y’all want to be the next coach?.....

Wayne Hall or Brother Bill. Great Auburn men.

2 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

So who do y’all want to be the next coach?.....

I’m still hoping we can bring Freeze in. Will be worth the shot. 

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, as far as defending him, Gus actually adjusted his game plan in the last 7 mins or so and he didn’t see that coming.  In fact most of the board didn’t see that coming.  I’m sure Jimbo was shocked and didn’t know how to adjust himself.

hahahaah touche fammy.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Wayne Hall or Brother Bill. Great Auburn men.

😂😂😂😂😂

Man I was just crackin on all those who are crackin on those who turn every thread into this debate...😉

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If he's like me, he just takes a sideways step and does a little pelvic shimmy.

Archived