***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the decision for Gus to be the official play caller with Dilly spotting him plays is working so far.  Maybe the world isn’t ending after all...

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I am waiting for the third quarter to see if we have the "lull" like we normally do.

Pedal to the metal from here on out. That one move alone is game-changing. No doubt about it, eh Farmer??

I am hoping we will get to see Malik and maybe some of our other QBs fairly early in this game. And I want to see them really run the offense, no run-the-clock-out BS.

5 minutes ago, Apraser99 said:

This even pisses me off more about Gus. It took him having his job threatened for him to do something different. A change could have been made a long time ago to try to help the team. 

I don’t like where Gus has taken AU football and I want him gone, but I’d rather see this than the same ole, same ole we’ve seen for the last 2 years. 

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Well the decision for Gus to be the official play caller with Dilly spotting him plays is working so far.  Maybe the world isn’t ending after all...

This plus " NASHVILLE HOT (seat) CHICKEN" pressure. 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

It’s Purdue, but our offensive line looks incredible today so far....

For a line, experience is huge. This can be molded into an effective unit.

If we get nothing else out of the bowl, the extra practice was invaluable.

I think the coaches throwing in the players face failure in the last bowl and in this season - showed the last minute of last years bowl - is not really a pick-me-up - but it sure is a motivator.  You can credit great play calling, but there's a pep in the players - you can see it.  There's blood in the water and they've turn to sharks.   Aubie is off the chain.  I'm pretty sure we're not going to have another "we're comfortable at halftime" scenario either. 

I thought I was supposed to be watching the Auburn game. Not sure what team this is although I like it. 

Rondale Moore is a great player, no doubt. But I wonder if the announcers are going to ask him if he would like to get a room after the game? Jeez!

Archived