Null

AuburnTiger4Life

Jalen hurts transferring

37 minutes ago, AU64 said:

SO is there a deadline for him to declare the winner of his "personal services" auction?        Feb, start of the next semester or what?  

Being a GT I don’t think there is a deadline other than a self imposed deadline.  I would think he would want to be settled in a school so he can participate in Spring practice.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Being a GT I don’t think there is a deadline other than a self imposed deadline.  I would think he would want to be settled in a school so he can participate in Spring practice.

Might depend on his field of study and when the classes start. Some graduate programs have mandatory starts in the Fall. I think Auburn's MBA program was that way for example.

Do believe you are correct though that decisions don't have deadlines. Just get there before the start of the season.

So to my about-to-be family in Norman, I truly appreciate you for bringing me on board. Y’all don’t know me yet……… but just for now, to introduce myself: I’m a motivated coach’s son from the Eastside of Houston, and I love to play ball.

• Like 1
  • Love 1