Beto Bombs

Proud Tiger

Really?  You realize our current POTUS had no real policy answers in his early candidacy either right?  Guy didn't even know what the nuclear triad is, yet he still got elected.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Really?  You realize our current POTUS had no real policy answers in his early candidacy either right?  Guy didn't even know what the nuclear triad is, yet he still got elected.

You must be new here.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Early candidacy?  Hell, ask him a question now, about anything. 

He can't put a complete sentence together, much less a coherent one. He talks - and thinks - in sound bites.  A bumper sticker intellect.

9 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I disagree. He made promises during his campaign and immediately set out to keep them. granted he underestimated the swamp and vice versa but most all his major accomplishments have been fulfilled. Beto can't carry his jock strap.

9 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I disagree. He made promises during his campaign and immediately set out to keep them. granted he underestimated the swamp and vice versa but most all his major accomplishments have been fulfilled. Beto can't carry his jock strap.

I haven't met a lot of people that are actually willing to go to bat for Trump when it comes to how much knowledge he has about political policy. You truly are a special fella. 

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I haven't met a lot of people that are actually willing to go to bat for Trump when it comes to how much knowledge he has about political policy. You truly are a special fella. 

Thank you.;D

Archived