Baseball vs bammer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The strike zone tonight is TIGHT! Frustrating, but Fitts is handlingit very well. 

We are swinging at everything here in the 8th. To the bottom tied at 3.

16 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

The strike zone tonight is TIGHT! Frustrating, but Fitts is handlingit very well. 

He has really done a nice job.

Fitts did a really good job today....team needed that in a big way..... 

Record short outing for Gray......one batter plus a couple pitches...…and he's done for the night....

AU getting more serious about this game  I think.....not gonna let some young guy give it away with walks or WPs.....Hoping Watson can settle this down and give us a chance to win it 

Holland saves a run with a great play behind the bag at 2nd...got the lead runner.....kept lead runner at 3rd...

still 3-3 and 2 outs...

Crap…..did I mention wild pitch...…..ugh......lead runner comes from 3rd....☹️

I know this is a mid week game, but it’s Bama. Fitts should’ve been allowed to finish it. 

More walks, wild pitches and can’t get an out when absolutely needed. Just not a good time to be an Auburn pitcher right now. Hopefully things will change this weekend. 

Well that kind of broke it open......Once we get below our top 3 or 4 pitchers we don't have anyone that can be counted on just to get a couple outs. ..those MSU games were terrible.....and this has gotten out of hand although AU still has another shot at it in the 9th. ...only 6-3 but  the way it's gone tonight, that seems like a lot to overcome. 

AU down by 3

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Please baseball gods.....give us a grand slam

I'd just like to see them walk our leadoff batter…..that almost always leads to an outburst of scoring. 

Archived