Softball vs Tenn - Game 2

WAR EAGLE LADIES!!!!!!

Had to miss this one.  Sounds like a fantastic job by Harris and the defense.  Winning the series on the road will be huge for RPI.

Performances like these on the road really leave me scratching my head how we lost 2 of 3 at home to Jawja.

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Performances like these on the road really leave me scratching my head how we lost 2 of 3 at home to Jawja.

I was just looking at the standings for both baseball and softball and it seems the sec is beating itself up each week. Only clear front runner seems to be Georgia baseball. Even Alabama softball has lost 4 sec games. 

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

I was just looking at the standings for both baseball and softball and it seems the sec is beating itself up each week. Only clear front runner seems to be Georgia baseball. Even Alabama softball has lost 4 sec games. 

O wow. I did not know that about bama at all. Last I saw they were the last undefeated team in the country. Thanks for the update fam!

12 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

O wow. I did not know that about bama at all. Last I saw they were the last undefeated team in the country. Thanks for the update fam!

Alabama softball is overrated. And I am not just saying that because of my disdain for Bama. Even when they get Fouts back, they are beatable. They already have 4 SEC losses, and they still have road trips to Gainesville and Baton Rouge. They are a solid team, but not as unbeatable as that gaudy record suggests. 

Mickey Dean is growing on me. He’s not flashy but seems solid. The fact we have not had Martin for a while and are hanging tough, makes me think he’s got something going. All of our losses except Washington are by one run, and that one was only two. 

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Mickey Dean is growing on me. He’s not flashy but seems solid. The fact we have not had Martin for a while and are hanging tough, makes me think he’s got something going. All of our losses except Washington are by one run, and that one was only two. 

Yah after last year I was not high on him at all. I never thought we would ever have this good of a hitting team with him. He expertise is def pitching. So he def is making me do a 180 on him as well.

Looks like rain in Knoxville....game delayed...

Looking at the radar, don't know if they can get it in tonight.  Originally scheduled for tomorrow, so they have 24 hours to work with.

Archived