5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, crococile22 said:

eric bossi has a futrecast for Green to Auburn as well today

I know I’m biased but I think it’s his best option. Especially with Thor and Cooper. Plus playing for Bruce Pearl in an amazing town with a loud and fun newish stadium. Come on man!

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I know I’m biased but I think it’s his best option. Especially with Thor and Cooper. Plus playing for Bruce Pearl in an amazing town with a loud and fun newish stadium. Come on man!

no doubt. Penny got outcoached by ROB EHSAN for 35minutes...... Bruce is leagues ahead of the guy in terms of coaching

4 minutes ago, crococile22 said:

no doubt. Penny got outcoached by ROB EHSAN for 35minutes...... Bruce is leagues ahead of the guy in terms of coaching

Not to mention the development of Okoro and Okeke (and let's not forget Harper, either!) on Bruce's resume over the last few years.

20 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Not to mention the development of Okoro and Okeke (and let's not forget Harper, either!) on Bruce's resume over the last few years.

Coach BP has an amazing coaching resume. He has won everywhere he has been. He has developed countless players. He has earned everything he has. He started at the Division II level and took a 10 win team to 22-7 the following season and then went 28-4 National Runner Up and then won 29 games and won the Division II National Title. Fans of other school discredit it because its Division II but the level of play is balanced. That took players buying in and great coaching.

He took Wisconsin-Milwaukee to the Sweet 16.

He took Tennessee to a #1 ranking and led them to six NCAA's,  two Sweet 16's and an Elite Eight in six seasons.

Now he's taken us to the NCAA tournament three times after building up the program and obviously 5 NCAA Tournament wins in 2 years with the trip to the FInal Four last season. I believe a Sweet 16 would have been in the cards this season possibly better.

The man can flat out coach. He didn't accomplish all of this with a ton of 5 star recruits. He brings in hard working players, good talent and develops that talent. He recruits to his system and wins.

I really hope he wins a couple of titles here. He deserves it, and obviously we'd love it too!

1 hour ago, crococile22 said:

eric bossi has a futrecast for Green to Auburn as well today

He is 3-0 on Auburn picks so far this class for what it’s worth.

On 4/6/2020 at 1:35 PM, GwillMac6 said:

We got this fammy and Brodie 4 life!!! The football only fans take on the personality and mentality of Gus 🙄🤧🤢...... Us on the other hand!?!? We take on the personality and mentality of the greatest personality and showman and motivator in sports!!!! Bruce freaking Pearl!!!!! Woooooooo!!!!!!!!

You know he is cracking up JG and the rest of the recruits on FaceTime during all of this!!!! LFG!!!! Clooooooossssssssiiiinnnnnnnng time!!!! Come home Jalen!!!! We need you!!! Lol

Some of us are Auburn fans and post in all forums . I do love Bruuuuuce though—“Welcome to the Jungle, it gets tougher evry day “.

I also ride the Gus Bus!

5DEBD18B-A014-481F-9DE2-CF052CFD5E6D.jpeg

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He is 3-0 on Auburn picks so far this class for what it’s worth.

very impressive. national analysts are usually pretty bad at picking correctly for auburn basketball, especially when theyre out of state (just go look at CBs for okeke, mustapha, cimeon, tj dunnas, davion mitchell, thor, trayvon reed, the list goes on). makes me respect bossi that much more

This was junior highlights but some really amazing stuff. Not sure if this one was posted but I don’t care. lol

Evan Daniels was on a Memphis radio show this afternoon.

• ellitor changed the title to ***2020 5* SG Jalen Green (Commit Watch: 4/16, 3 PM CT)***
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Evan Daniels was on a Memphis radio show this morning.

This whole concept seems so bizarre to me. I’m not saying that it is never the case, or even that it isn’t the case here here; but if I were a kid making a decision this big, and I had set an announcement date this close, it would be because I had already made my decision. That would be especially true if I had just moved that announcement up a day on a whim based on a social media poll. 

The whole concept of it being neck-and-neck between three different options sounds more to me like folks outside of the decision process projecting their own uncertainty of where Jalen will go onto him. 

I could certainly be wrong, but these “coming down to the wire” narratives just smell like CYA from folks who pride themselves on being in the know, but aren’t in this case. I think Jalen knows where he is going, but I’m not so sure anyone else does. 

42 minutes ago, AuburnArch13 said:

This whole concept seems so bizarre to me. I’m not saying that it is never the case, or even that it isn’t the case here here; but if I were a kid making a decision this big, and I had set an announcement date this close, it would be because I had already made my decision. That would be especially true if I had just moved that announcement up a day on a whim based on a social media poll. 

The whole concept of it being neck-and-neck between three different options sounds more to me like folks outside of the decision process projecting their own uncertainty of where Jalen will go onto him. 

I could certainly be wrong, but these “coming down to the wire” narratives just smell like CYA from folks who pride themselves on being in the know, but aren’t in this case. I think Jalen knows where he is going, but I’m not so sure anyone else does. 

Yeah, I think anyone claiming they know where Jalen is going is fooling himself. Too many people in too many different directions are too confident for me to believe he's telling everyone the same story or has decided himself.

59 minutes ago, boomstick said:

Yeah, I think anyone claiming they know where Jalen is going is fooling himself. Too many people in too many different directions are too confident for me to believe he's telling everyone the same story or has decided himself.

lol. I believe there IS someone that really knows, out of all those predictors for Green , but good luck trying to figure out which one it is. They are probably being very sneaky, but not able to say WHY they know.

33 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well, this certainly weakens my above point some about Jalen definitely knowing where he’s going. Still think that he does know though, and that this is a case of one side thinking they know something that they don’t. I can make arguments in my head for both sides. This is gonna be interesting.

Hooks says the pro aspect is back on the table as of today. I knew it had gone unspoken about for too long. IMO thats still a real threat. Both schools feel great about this and he might pull an RJ Hampton. 

7 hours ago, toddc said:

Some of us are Auburn fans and post in all forums . I do love Bruuuuuce though—“Welcome to the Jungle, it gets tougher evry day “.

I also ride the Gus Bus!

5DEBD18B-A014-481F-9DE2-CF052CFD5E6D.jpeg

So many of our football only fans have the mentality and attitude of Gus. It hurts our football program. It hurts the culture surrounding our fball program and it hurts the perception of it. Bruce is how I wish our whole athletic program was run top to bottom.KILLER INSTINCT BAY BAAAAAY!!!!! Never ever settle. Strive to be the best and anything less is not acceptable. Mediocrity is NOT ok. I'm beyond proud the bball crew in here has adapted that mindset and we are lock step with that BP what's to do and his vision. War damn eagle and war damn bruuuuuuuuuce peaaaaaarl!!!!!! Let's close this crutin class out in style baaaaay baaaaaay!!!!! #ILOVEOURCOACH 

Let's bring home Jalen and GB3!!!! Wooooo!!!! LFG!!!! *Fingers crossed and knocking on wood repeatedly!!! Lol*

giphy-43.gif

giphy-51.gif

giphy-49.gif

GlisteningWarmEmperorshrimp-max-1mb.gif

3 minutes ago, boomstick said:

Hooks says the pro aspect is back on the table as of today. I knew it had gone unspoken about for too long. IMO thats still a real threat. Both schools feel great about this and he might pull an RJ Hampton. 

The waters are muddying. I think he's trying to cause as much chaos before his announcement so no one will know where he's going. It's def working. No one has a clue. 

25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The waters are muddying. I think he's trying to cause as much chaos before his announcement so no one will know where he's going. It's def working. No one has a clue. 

Then u got  Precious at Memphis saying “tiger nation it’s gonna be a good week” on Twitter.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Then u got  Precious at Memphis saying “tiger nation it’s gonna be a good week” on Twitter.

Also have Devan Cambridge saying "Y'all don't even know what's bout to happen next" on instagram. 

Two way street right now. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

lol exactly!! Our players are really confident too. I think at the end of the day COOOOOP is going to win out here and bring him home. 

dasdas.gif

Archived