vick and his treatment of dogs....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/8/2020 at 2:27 AM, cole256 said:

I guess it's just wish what's going on but I guess I get irritated how it seems that even animal's lives are treated as more important that a black man's. And joking about racist and stuff like that is just a way to downplay it as if it doesn't exist.....it's so much going on now but people are passive aggressive about it.....I'm just tired and dejected man....and sad

i have hated racism since those four little girls lost their lives in a house of god. i thought when obama was elected we had gotten past a lot of but not all of it. nope. trump was chosen by many for a reason and many racists were emboldened by his words and the time it took to call out such racists claiming they were fine people too. i would be afraid to be a black man period. hell a friend that is a great guitar player hired a wonderful singer that was black. he caught hell for it. he was even told the black man could not dance with white women. two anniston cops were fired because they were klan members. i have gotten to the point where if i speak out against a cop that did something bad i am suddenly a cop hater which is not true or fair. many cops they say are afraid that if they turn other cops in then they would be left high and dry in a dangerous moment. i am an old hippie and love most all people including some muslims i have met. and by the way they love america. but if i do not care for you or we clash it is because you are an a**hole and not the color of your skin. i will not pretend to know what the answer is other than voting but it makes me sick. i read the orange grove or orange boys about racism in florida and holy crap. as far as the thread being hijacked i could care less as it is my thread. if i ever do anything that comes off as racist i am pretty much unaware that i have done so. i am sorry for your pain cole. i will not pretend to know how one might suffer

Archived