2021 3* Juco CB Kamal Hadden Commits To AU!

Sizzle

16 offers including AU, Arky, Zona, Houston, Kentucky, Nebraska, Vols, Texas Tech, Wash St., & WVU
AU plans to take a Juco CB
AU is recruiting Hadden hard
Releasing a Top 7 soon & plans to commit shortly thereafter

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* Juco CB Kamal Hadden

Seems pretty physical and to my untrained eye has good hips and is pretty fluid (although saw less of that on the tape than I was hoping). Like his “length”. Interested to hear what our resident expert @bigbird thinks.....

Edited by fredst

37 minutes ago, fredst said:

Seems pretty physical and to my untrained eye has good hips and is pretty fluid (although saw less of that on the tape than I was hoping). Like his “length”. Interested to hear what our resident expert @bigbird thinks.....

His film is limited, but from what's on there I can say he is VERY handsy. He will get called a lot for that level of aggressiveness here. His length allows him to make plays behind the receiver and it looks as if he relies on that more than proper leverage and technique. He is quick and has a good mirror step which allows him to play catch-man well. The film limits any real analysis of his backpedaling or hip flipping. 

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, bigbird said:

His film is limited, but from what's on there I can say he is VERY handsy. 

My wife says the same about me

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Weird, she says that about me too...

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

22 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Giancarlo-stanton-440-hr GIF | Gfycat

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

Giancarlo-stanton-440-hr GIF | Gfycat

Bravo, fellas. BRA-VO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Two to play two?

Only if his juco has a season this year.  3 (maybe 4) to play 3 like Jimmori Robinson.

• Like 1

• ellitor changed the title to ***2021 3* Juco CB Kamal Hadden (Commit Watch: Today 8/17/20)***

No. 5 Junior college CB commits to Auburn

ByKEITH NIEBUHR 5 minutes ago 

Share0 Comments

Kamal Hadden of Independence (Kan.) Community College, the No. 5 junior college cornerback in the country for 247Sports, has committed to Auburn.

He revealed his choice Monday via Twitter.

Hadden, who is 6-feet-2, 185 pounds, chose the Tigers over Kentucky, Nebraska, Texas Tech, UCF, Washington State and West Virginia.

I’m not surprised he committed to us. The way he’s built and plays just screams “Auburn cornerback”

Edited by Sizzle
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* Juco CB Kamal Hadden Commits To AU!
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic

Not in love with 3* rating but gotta love that 6'2"frame!  Boom!

• Haha 1

link

No. 5 junior college CB commits to Auburn

Kamal Hadden of Independence (Kan.) Community College, rated the No. 5 junior college cornerback in the country by 247Sports, has committed to Auburn.

He revealed his choice Monday via Twitter.

Hadden, who is 6-feet-2, 185 pounds, chose the Tigers over Kentucky, Nebraska, Texas Tech, UCF, Washington State and West Virginia.

Auburn was in the market for a junior college defensive back in the 2021 class and Hadden was at the top of its list. Secondary Coach Wesley McGriff was Hadden's lead recruiter and developed a strong bond with the recruit.

“He’s a great dude,” Hadden told Auburn Undercover earlier this month. “I talk to him pretty often and I really like him as a person and as a coach. We talk about a lot of stuff. Not just about football — about a lot of different things.”

Because junior college football is off this fall, Hadden could have three seasons of eligibility at Auburn. He will graduate in December.

He had one interception and 21 tackles in 2019.

Auburn, which could take up to five defensive backs in the 2021 class, has recruited Hadden fairly hard.

“Auburn — that’s one of my dream schools, " Hadden said. "We’ve got a good relationship going.”

Hadden never has visited Auburn, but did have a virtual tour with the Tigers and that went well.

“I really liked the campus,” Hadden said. “And I like what they can offer academically. With all the help they offer and all the resources, that would be great if I would go there.”

Hadden is 2021 commitment No. 13 for the Tigers. Auburn was No. 24 in the 247Sports recruiting team rankings before his pledge.

The Tigers now have one corner committed and could end up taking two more this recruiting cycle.

Great pickup especially with three years to play instead of two and graduating in January.  War Eagle and welcome aboard.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DAG said:

I always laugh at people who talk crap about star ratings.

Especially in the year of Rona where these rankings will end up a ways off even more than normal. As @AuburnNTexas has said focus should be on meeting the team's positional needs with quality players. If that means high rankings come with then great! If not then no biggie.

• Like 1