One thing

musicitytiger

10 hours ago, musicitytiger said:

This weekend, you get one small area of improvement you’d like to see from this team.  What do you want to see?

Mine - I’d like to see our DL get more penetration against the run

Many more third down stops by our defense. 

Chain reaction. O line give Bo time, Bo goes through reads and make good decisions, both groups get confidence and we become a little better than we were and then repeat

I think we are mostly all a consensus on both of our lines playing better. Everything else will improve from those 2 groups playing more consistently better.

One added improvement....some actual passes intended for TEs that gain chunks of yards between the hashes. :)

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Enough time for Bo to be able to work in the pocket

And when he has a good pocket stay in it. 

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

And when he has a good pocket stay in it. 

And for Bo to KNOW to STAY in his pocket when there is a GOOD pocket around him.... :)

Maybe it's just my short term memory over-riding everything else.

But I got really used to us having nice Dlines. Be great to start seeing blockers pushed back consistently, maybe a dependable pass rusher again?

I want to see Bo not key in on two WRs the whole game and his coach to have the routes matched to down and distance to make it happen.

Better OL run blocking and pass protection. But then again, it's hard for a sun-belt quality OL to produce against the competition in the SEC on a weekly basis. With that said, it all goes right back to lack of recruiting, evaluating, and development. Ahh... Life with the Guster...😟

Defense actually gets some 3 and outs. Might be nice to see what our offense can do if they are actually given opportunities to take the field. 

Archived