Inauguration Thread

AUDub

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

I just want to be able to disagree on things without people being a** holes about it and generalizing each other.

We can't do that even on the football forum.

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

I just want to be able to disagree on things without people being a** holes about it and generalizing each other.

The unfortunate side of the digital realm is the ability to disagree anonymously which creates complacency. There's no real concern of getting called on bulls*** because when that person is, it's "Ehh..so what. They don't know me". So people can be an a**hole, log off, and then go back to a "happy life" within their echo chamber.

Anyway...getting a little nostalgic on the days of in-person debates, conversations, and communication.

It's nice seeing a presidential acting president.  I don't necessarily agree with all of his views, but I completely and wholeheartedly support his role as my president. In this volatile environment, his demeanor will go a long way. Its my hope he remains more moderate and can bring all of us closer.  With all my hope, for our country, I want him to succeed brilliantly. Good luck, Joe!

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Hey, fellow members of the Left Wing Cabal...when do our Soros checks get deposited?

Whoa whoa whoa there man we got to get all of the Republicans rounded up into the re-education camps first. 

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

It's nice seeing a presidential acting president.  I don't necessarily agree with all of his views, but I completely and wholeheartedly support his role as my president. In this volatile environment, his demeanor will go a long way. Its my hope he remains more moderate and can bring all of us closer.  With all my hope, for our country, I want him to succeed brilliantly. Good luck, Joe!

He has the perfect temperament, which is borne from his age and life experience.  I just hope he can hold up physically.  It's a grueling job. (At least for those who actually try to do it.)

9 hours ago, Zeek said:

Lady Gaga's Hunger Games looking outfit was quite fitting lol.

I don't like J-Lo but she killed it.

Klobuchar has the charisma of a wet paper towel.

Or a Senator.

It truly felt amazing to listen to a president that sought to instill calm with his words rather than a perpetual chaos storm of word salad from 45. I didn't know how much I would appreciate the calm. Today has felt hopeful again. Hope for a nation. Hope that we can return to honest dialog and a world where: truths matter again. Rationale responses are celebrated. And integrity matters. 

10 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Hey, fellow members of the Left Wing Cabal...when do our Soros checks get deposited?

Who do I contact about getting Biden flags and stickers to adorn my car and house with? Do they just send those out or do I have to pay someone?

7 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Who do I contact about getting Biden flags and stickers to adorn my car and house with? Do they just send those out or do I have to pay someone?

The Biden flag looks like this:

640px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

8 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Agreed. I feel like our cult is really missing out on some revenue streams. Also, I'm concerned that folks will think that I'm more invested in a functional democracy than I am a loud-mouthed Twitter troll who's much better at masking my soul-shattering insecurities and astonishingly precarious male ego than he is at not being the most disgraceful American to have ever lived. 

16 hours ago, homersapien said:

He has the perfect temperament, which is borne from his age and life experience.  I just hope he can hold up physically.  It's a grueling job. (At least for those who actually try to do it.)

Physically and mentally. It's taxing on anatomy and physiology so here's to a term of non-issues when it comes to the health of the CIC. 

The rest will play out one way or the other. 

On 1/20/2021 at 9:26 PM, AUUSN said:

I’m just down for the Bernie Memes 

There’s some really, REALLY, good ones 

I like this one because Halloween is my favorite slasher movie 

On 1/21/2021 at 12:12 AM, ShocksMyBrain said:

Man, as a practical matter, I would never put a Biden sticker on my car.  :no:

"Those people" literally hate us.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Man, as a practical matter, I would never put a Biden sticker on my car.  :no:

"Those people" literally hate us.

I would never advertise my political beliefs on my car, house, or my person. A grown ass woman in her 50s came into my store wearing a mask that said “**** Biden and **** you if you voted for him”. Real classy. 

37 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I would never advertise my political beliefs on my car, house, or my person. A grown ass woman in her 50s came into my store wearing a mask that said “**** Biden and **** you if you voted for him”. Real classy. 

Did she have a hole cut in the mask for her cigarette?

On 1/23/2021 at 11:22 AM, ShocksMyBrain said:

Go easy on her. Imagine how angry it makes her to put on a mask at all.

Archived