2021 Transfer PF Noah Gurley (4/11/21: Bama)

ellitor

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’m not taking the fault for this one E. Lol

As long as you know it's a friendly rib. lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The person you’re responding to is using emotion and not logic lol

”WE CHEAT...BUT WE DONT CHEAT THAT BAD!!!” 

would love to pick her thoughts about a team that was like bottom 2 in the conference getting a 5* transfer over UNC and Gonzaga...in a class that also includes two other top 50 players. Just by the grace of God I suppose 

Don't even try that misogynistic crap with me.....and no mansplaining needed either. Such a smug Neanderthal.....especially since you're wrong..

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yes they are attracted to AU because of Bruce but we still have to "pay" just like everyone else to actually land them.

The point is......no other school in America has a cheating machine like the REC. They may have smaller groups....but the REC is powerful and extremely well organized  far beyond Tuscaloosa. Some posters like to downplay it but that doesn't make it any less true. 

27 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Don't even try that misogynistic crap with me.....and no mansplaining needed either. Such a smug Neanderthal.....especially since you're wrong..

you've said things that reek of not thinking soundly before, and I commented on them before in the same way, but now I'm misogynistic??? A team that finished in the bottom of the conference is one reclassification away from having 2 current 5 stars, one former 5 star from the previous cycle, another top 50 recruit, and you think we're playing by some arbitrary sense of good? I'll keep the insinuations to a minimum since you seem to think I'm trying to belittle your intelligence, but by no means are you using logic. 

Auburn, a team that hadn't been consistently in almost 2 decades, pulls a top 20 class in their coach's second year, then does the same thing after being horrible AGAIN, in the coach's third year and we're just doing it off of pixie dust and loveable anecdotes huh???

2 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

The point is......no other school in America has a cheating machine like the REC. They may have smaller groups....but the REC is powerful and extremely well organized  far beyond Tuscaloosa. Some posters like to downplay it but that doesn't make it any less true. 

What you said can be true. And it can also be true that most likely a Furman Grad Transfer was not bought and paid for.

Archived