* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Bo straight up bailed and gave himself no chance

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, jmcrosson said:

Who gives a s### if she’s a woman? If you say something smarta##, prepare to be responded to. Lmao - my feelings aren’t hurt. But way to play the hero. 

I'm talking your brave behind the keyboard comment. Nobody cares about your ranting. If you feel like that's consequences more power to you lol

1 minute ago, jmcrosson said:

Who gives a s### if she’s a woman? If you say something smarta##, prepare to be responded to. Lmao - my feelings aren’t hurt. But way to play the hero. 

I swear this is deja Vu. This has happened before, right here, word for word.

Just now, DAG said:

So guess what will happen during SEC PLAY. They will play 8 in the box and say beat us.

Yup. Easy peasy 

Bo looks like he did last year. Facing adversity and trying to do too much. You don’t make a change this will be embarrassing 

Edited by JMassie11

Call me a bad fan..whatever but we either need a true dual threat or a true deep ball passer. The defense is a joke, but the offense is horrible. We got guys so undisciplined. The GSU coach is coaching like HELL!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

This is pretty true sadly. But, if your aren't aren't least a THREAT deep then teams can cheat up and you can get shut down. Have to be able to hit at least here and there.

Agree 1,000%. That's why i think we look bad today. I honestly think the way plays were called we are looking to work on our passing today. I think before today Bo is 1 for 10 on passing plays over 20 yards. 

He just doesn't look any better with long throws so we're going to have to scheme around it and staying ahead of the chains. 

3 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Our OL is just sooo bad. I seriously am not sure many could even be on another sec team. 

I just don't see that. Their pass protection has been good. I wish they opened up some bigger holes but....