* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Right now, we lose to Arkansas, Thuga, updykes, and ole miss

Toss up with ags and lsu.  Better get some stuff fixed.  It's week 4 coach.  Going the wrong way.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

This looks like some kind of Gus crap.  Totally unprepared and playing like crap on both sides of the ball.  At least Gus had sense enough to hire Steele and get out of the way of the defense. 

Watch out for @Tigerbelle- she’ll reprimand you for not stating Harsin’s name. 

• Like 2

Just now, cbo said:

I was so excited about Mason and the secondary in particular. This is an embarrassment. 

IM DONE

WERE DEAD ******* LAST IN COMPLETION PERCENTAGE

WEVE PLAYED 3 HORRENDOUSSSS TEAMS. WE GOT BRYCE YOUNG AND JT DANIELS STILL!!!

1 minute ago, AUx said:

Hunter, Bigsby, Shenker, Carlson, Johnson, Shivers. Aside from those, are there any other players on the field playing in this time zone?

That about covers it. 

2 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

This looks like some kind of Gus crap.  Totally unprepared and playing like crap on both sides of the ball.  At least Gus had sense enough to hire Steele and get out of the way of the defense. 

Did you not hear? Gus is gone. GONE. You can't blame him for this as much as you sure seem to want to. Make an adjustment and put the blame in it's correct place.....Harsin and his coaching staff are in charge and this is their responsibility. Some of you are just unbelievable.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

Saban losing to UL Monroe is much different. Unless u saying Gus left the team in worst condition than what Saban inherited from Shula. That’s a debate for another day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmcrosson said:

You need to check yourself. Not sure who the hell you think you are. Before you get on your high horse and begin declaring things a “stupid thing to say” - how about know wtf you’re talking about. 

I guess I need to break it down for you - this looks exactly like what we’ve experienced every year under Malzahn - hence a “Malzahn special.” It looks identical to what we’ve complained about for 8 years. 

So not a stupid thing to say - maybe I just need to write paragraphs to clarify for those itching to get on their high horse. 

Sounds like you're on your high horse. 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

IM DONE

WERE DEAD ******* LAST IN COMPLETION PERCENTAGE

WEVE PLAYED 3 HORRENDOUSSSS TEAMS. WE GOT BRYCE YOUNG AND JT DANIELS STILL!!!

Don't forget Corral 😬

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jmcrosson said:

You need to check yourself. Not sure who the hell you think you are. Before you get on your high horse and begin declaring things a “stupid thing to say” - how about know wtf you’re talking about. 

I guess I need to break it down for you - this looks exactly like what we’ve experienced every year under Malzahn - hence a “Malzahn special.” It looks identical to what we’ve complained about for 8 years. 

So not a stupid thing to say - maybe I just need to write paragraphs to clarify for those itching to get on their high horse. 

Being condescending to people doesn't get your point across, and also just puts you on their level or lower.  Be the bigger person.  

• Like 1