2023 4* Brayden Joiner Commits to Auburn!! 1/01/2022

tbone4jc

Awesome!  2 OL's from HS.  Now let's get 2-3 from Transfer portal.

• Like 3

Just now, roe4christ said:

Awesome!  2 OL's from HS.  Now let's get 2-3 from Transfer portal.

Joiner is a 2023.  Still a year away.

• Like 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

A much needed get regardless. For more than one reason.

• Like 3

09E7101C-3FF0-45D0-A669-99F27BCF140E.png

• Thanks 2
  • Love 3
  • Facepalm 2

Needed this. Welcome to the plains. 👈

He's also highly ranked for interior offensive lineman. #14 so far. Per 247

Edited by Randman5000
  • Like 1

BREAKING: Auburn gets commitment from 4-star 2023 OL prospect

ByJASON CALDWELL 12 minutes ago

AUBURN, Alabama—While there is still work to be done in the 2022 class, Coach Bryan Harsin and Auburn got 2023 off to a roaring start with a New Year’s Day present when 4-star offensive lineman Bradyn Joiner chose the Tigers over Georgia and Penn State. Making the move to Auburn High from Oxford before his junior year, Joiner has had the opportunity to learn more about what makes it special on the Plains. That’s all he needed to see.

“First off, it’s close to home and close to my family,” Joiner said of what made him choose the Tigers. “Auburn is a school that if Coach Harsin and the staff left, it’s still somewhere I would want to be because I just love Auburn by itself. It’s not just football, but the campus and the school itself. It’s just a great feeling to be here and it’s a great environment to be in.”

There are plenty of football reasons for Joiner to choose Auburn as well, beginning with the need on the offensive line. The Tigers signed just one high school lineman in the early signing period, Joiner’s teammate Eston Harris. With plenty of opportunity available in the coming years, Joiner said he’s excited to throw his hat into the ring beginning in 2023.

“The need on the offensive line is very high because that’s what is really bringing Auburn down right now,” Joiner said. “They’re not getting enough time to develop their quarterbacks. I feel like with me coming in, I can play a big role in helping Auburn’s OLine get back to where it needs to be. That’s one of my main priorities in making this decision. I feel like I can play early. If I don’t play my first year I know I’ll play my second year.”

Harris and fellow teammate Powell Gordon are two players that Joiner will know very well, but he plans to get to know a lot more once he commits. Wanting to get on campus as much as possible, he said the goal is to build a strong relationship before he ever enrolls at Auburn.

“Once I commit, I feel like I’ll be able to get right into the mix because I’m right down the road. I’ll be hanging out with the guys so I won’t really have to adjust to the environment.”

Making his commitment early, Joiner is focusing on several players in the 2023 class to help Auburn turn the tables and continue to bring in top talent to stock the roster. A few of his early guys? They are 5-star A.J. Harris, 4-star Tomarrion Parker and 5-star Jahlil Hurley. 

“It’s my main priority. I know a lot of people and I think a lot of people like me as a person. I feel like I can help get Auburn back to where it used to be. Just working as a recruiter I feel like I could get some of the top guys to come with me.”

14COMMENTS

With his commitment done and focusing on his senior season as well as recruiting for Auburn, Joiner has a message for the fans about what he’s going to bring to the Tigers.

“I’m going to bring a championship,” Joiner said. “We’re going to bring a championship. We’re going to be great the next few years.”

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Thanks for the clarification.  Good to get him for 2023.  Maybe 2023 will be a great year of OL recruiting.  We surely need it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AUloggerhead said:

I've been doing a little research on the Crootin finger.  Earliest use I could find dates from the early 17th century:  da Vincli's Bacchus

Bacchus - by Leonardo Da Vinci

Some may go even earlier

Michelangelo_-_Creation_of_Adam_(cropped).jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Dread it. Run from it. CROOTIN FINGER arrives all the same...

8495F91C-021E-4CE2-BDD2-B21AFBB46714.jpeg

image.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Some may go even earlier

Michelangelo_-_Creation_of_Adam_(cropped).jpg

The lady in the mans arm doesn’t seem impressed with what she sees. 😅

40 minutes ago, AUloggerhead said:

I've been doing a little research on the Crootin finger.  Earliest use I could find dates from the early 17th century:  da Vincli's Bacchus

Bacchus - by Leonardo Da Vinci

One of my first cousins 

• Haha 1

• augolf1716 changed the title to 2023 4* Brayden Joiner Commits to Auburn!! 1/01/2022
  • augolf1716 pinned this topic