Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It is Done

Today

24-48 hours.

So we just gonna keep posting this till we are right? You're right though it will happen one way or another. 🤣

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

So we just gonna keep posting this till we are right? You're right though it will happen one way or another. 🤣

Going on like this since last Friday smh 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Going on like this since last Friday smh 

I thought Friday was "Monday" then it's been "today" or "soon" every day

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

They’re just going to pretend nothing happened and move along. I can see it now. What investigation?! 

Everyone gonna get over except for the SIL Keli

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My fear is regardless of what the outcome is, the damage has been done. What 4 or 5 star recruits are going to want to come to AU now? If Harsin is still the coach, the feeling is that the other shoe just may drop any minute. What decent to good potential head coach is going to want to come to AU if Harsin is fired? What if Harsin is cleared, but decides to say "**** you, Auburn," and packs his bags and leaves on his own? This has become more than a sh*t show, and I am afraid AU will pay the price for for a long, long time. 

Edited by AURandy1345162767
Bad sentence structure
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, AURandy1345162767 said:

My fear is regardless of what the outcome is, the damage has been done. What 4 or 5 star recruits are going to want to come to AU now? If Harsin is still the coach, the feeling is that the other shoe just may drop any minute. What decent to good potential head coach is going to want to come to AU if Harsin is fired? What if Harsin is cleared, but decides to say "**** you, Auburn," and packs his bags and leaves on his own? This has become more than a sh*t show, and one I am afraid AU will pay the price for for a long, long time. 

They will say some one way or the other. Just not soon enough for most of us.

28 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

They’re just going to pretend nothing happened and move along. I can see it now. What investigation?! 

Well, they can’t really do that as Auburn University has put out a statement acknowledging an investigation. 

1 minute ago, AEAugirl said:

Well, they can’t really do that as Auburn University has put out a statement acknowledging an investigation. 

Wouldn’t it be right on brand to do that, even though they have put out a statement? Lol

7 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

They can just put out a statement saying we found nothing to corroborate the complaint and we have full confidence in Coach Harsin going forward. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, miscram6 said:

I thought there is no way that Auburn will send Bryan Harsin to the SEC coaches meeting without closure.  Oh well, guess I was mistaken:

https://auburnwire.usatoday.com/2022/02/10/auburn-football-bryan-harsin-sec-coaches-meeting-new-university-policy/

Be kind of funny, if Auburn refused normal Uni provided transportation and told Harsin to drive or fly commercial.  

1 hour ago, AEAugirl said:

I think we should call it the Hugh Pew.  

I'm going to keep top-quoting this until it gets the attention it deserves. This is the best post on this site in at least a month. 

*Applause*

Burgess, Rane, and Housel are going to lead-in the mattress police SWAT team just as Harsin is about to take his seat, and cuff him, with a full press corps to watch. I wouldn't expect less of Auburn. Removing that tag is going to be his undoing.