Paint or perimeter?

Playoffs?!

What I'd like to see is Jabari receiving a pass when facing the basket in various intermediate locations, then shooting in one motion. There are few players in this league that I feel could block his shot. 

• Like 2

Vandy is undersized and specializes in defending the 3. I think we go to the paint more often. They have a 7 footer, but he hasn't performed very well after being out an extended time. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, creed said:

What I'd like to see is Jabari receiving a pass when facing the basket in various intermediate locations, then shooting in one motion. There are few players in this league that I feel could block his shot. 

When he catch them while moving into his shot, dude’s a laser. 

3 hours ago, JwgreDeux said:

Vandy is undersized and specializes in defending the 3. I think we go to the paint more often. They have a 7 footer, but he hasn't performed very well after being out an extended time. 

This!!!   We are better at the 4 and 5 than just about anyone else in the nation!   We really need to work on getting the ball to Kessler in the paint and Jabari in good looks(paint, as well as high percentage shot opportunities for him) more often!

• Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 9:04 AM, Playoffs?! said:

I got a feeling that the semi-drought on 3’s ends.

Nostradamus, is that you?

• Love 1