America is still paying the price for Hillary Clinton’s treachery

AUFAN78

Hard to argue with Michael on this one. It is a sad, but important analysis. 

However this era of angry polarization, crime and violence ends, it will be left to historians to decipher how America got so far off track. Instead of building on our unprecedented prosperity and role as the world’s ultimate superpower, we declared war — cultural, political and social — on each other. Even our nation’s Founders are not spared. 

The reasons will be better understood in hindsight, but it’s hard to believe the 2016 presidential campaign won’t be seen as an inflection point. Our move toward disunion didn’t begin then, but it certainly gained steam and vitriol during and after the election of Donald Trump. 

https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/america-is-still-paying-the-price-for-hillary-clintons-treachery/

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

She was always a horribly polarizing choice. To this day she thinks the election was "stolen" from her and can't come to grips with the reality that she was almost universally unlikeable. 

• Like 3

On 4/12/2022 at 10:01 PM, johnnyAU said:

She was always a horribly polarizing choice. To this day she thinks the election was "stolen" from her and can't come to grips with the reality that she was almost universally unlikeable. 

Interesting how someone can be universally unliked, yet receive 3 MILLION more votes than the other guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/12/2022 at 9:45 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Hard to argue with Michael on this one. It is a sad, but important analysis. 

However this era of angry polarization, crime and violence ends, it will be left to historians to decipher how America got so far off track. Instead of building on our unprecedented prosperity and role as the world’s ultimate superpower, we declared war — cultural, political and social — on each other. Even our nation’s Founders are not spared. 

The reasons will be better understood in hindsight, but it’s hard to believe the 2016 presidential campaign won’t be seen as an inflection point. Our move toward disunion didn’t begin then, but it certainly gained steam and vitriol during and after the election of Donald Trump. 

https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/america-is-still-paying-the-price-for-hillary-clintons-treachery/

I mean seriously people....  You don't think Mr Murdoch had a little something to do with the culture war in this country?  I guess it was all Hillary's fault.  If she has that much power, she damn well should have been President.  LOL

Don't leave home without it....

hillarycard.jpg

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Interesting how someone can be universally unliked, yet receive 3 MILLION more votes than the other guy.

Only because the other guy was Trump...She polarized her own voting base

15 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You’re living in the past.  Our current President won the election by amassing 81 million votes in the highest voter turnout in history.  How are Biden’s approval ratings now and, more importantly, knowing what you know now would you have voted for him?

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’re living in the past.  Our current President won the election by amassing 81 million votes in the highest voter turnout in history.  How are Biden’s approval ratings now and, more importantly, knowing what you know now would you have voted for him?

Yes, I would vote for the current President every time when the other option is someone that lies to my face with no regrets.  Do you honestly believe that any economic policy of the current administration has caused inflation or gas price increases etc?  Things don't turn on a dime like that. 

I'm not happy with everything Biden has done, and given the choice I would prefer someone younger.  That said, he isn't some walking vegetable like the far right wants to promote.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Only because the other guy was Trump...She polarized her own voting base

Many on the far left have never liked Hillary.  They consider her to be too much of a Hawk militarily and she and Bernie have never seen eye to eye on social welfare issues.

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Yes, I would vote for the current President every time when the other option is someone that lies to my face with no regrets.  Do you honestly believe that any economic policy of the current administration has caused inflation or gas price increases etc?  Things don't turn on a dime like that. 

I'm not happy with everything Biden has done, and given the choice I would prefer someone younger.  That said, he isn't some walking vegetable like the far right wants to promote.

To the bolded part; its interesting that Biden is doing the same thing and you can’t see it.  The inflation may have been there if Trump had retained the office as there were about $7 trillion pumped into the economy in 2020.  Adding $6 Trillion more on top of that was adding fuel to the fire.  The gas prices were rising before Russia invaded Ukraine as Biden’s war of fossil fuel comes with a price.  The combination of lifting restrictions on Nord Stream 2, his debacle of a withdrawal from Afghanistan and his personal war on fossil fuels led to the invasion.  Notice, I did not say he was responsible for the invasion, just that he created the environment for Putin to believe he could take Ukraine.

How’s his poll numbers?  With people that are not Democrats, white college educated females and African Americans?

No, he’s not a walking vegetable:

On 4/13/2022 at 11:00 PM, AU9377 said:

I mean seriously people....  You don't think Mr Murdoch had a little something to do with the culture war in this country?  I guess it was all Hillary's fault.  If she has that much power, she damn well should have been President.  

The media in general are culpable no doubt and not just Murdoch. Not surprising you single him out :gofig:.

It remains shocking to me how you give Hillary a pass for concocting potentially the most destructive disinformation document in US history. 

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2022 at 11:22 AM, I_M4_AU said:

To the bolded part; its interesting that Biden is doing the same thing and you can’t see it.  The inflation may have been there if Trump had retained the office as there were about $7 trillion pumped into the economy in 2020.  Adding $6 Trillion more on top of that was adding fuel to the fire.  The gas prices were rising before Russia invaded Ukraine as Biden’s war of fossil fuel comes with a price.  The combination of lifting restrictions on Nord Stream 2, his debacle of a withdrawal from Afghanistan and his personal war on fossil fuels led to the invasion.  Notice, I did not say he was responsible for the invasion, just that he created the environment for Putin to believe he could take Ukraine.

How’s his poll numbers?  With people that are not Democrats, white college educated females and African Americans?

No, he’s not a walking vegetable:

What countries are avoiding inflation now?

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

What countries are avoiding inflation now?

I’m sure other countries are experiencing inflation, but are they at 8.5% they haven’t seen for 40 years?  That’s Jimmy Carter numbers right there.  You can’t soften the blow, it is what it is and the person you support is at the helm.

On 4/14/2022 at 2:19 PM, I_M4_AU said:

well i am pretty sure the right is trying to screw biden just as hard as they can go and you should know this. also knowing trump was given a pass on so much by you guys is comical. remember when obama got elected and before he took office how the repukes......some of them.......had a private meeting and said they would not approve a damn thing he put forth. this is fact. and while i am not saying biden is a rocket scientist he has done some good things which makes me sad some do not appreciate him more.

24 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

well i am pretty sure the right is trying to screw biden just as hard as they can go and you should know this. also knowing trump was given a pass on so much by you guys is comical. remember when obama got elected and before he took office how the repukes......some of them.......had a private meeting and said they would not approve a damn thing he put forth. this is fact. and while i am not saying biden is a rocket scientist he has done some good things which makes me sad some do not appreciate him more.

So, is turn about fair play or not?  When did all this start?  What good things has Biden done?

On Obama, he was elected to a second term.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

So, is turn about fair play or not?  When did all this start?  What good things has Biden done?

On Obama, he was elected to a second term.

covid and covid and money to help. i supposed you blame inflation and gas prices on biden right? and i will freely admit i am not happy but i am grateful for the help he provided because trumps was not enough. a ton of people around here were out of work and they needed help desperately..........

On 4/14/2022 at 2:19 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Absolutely. Although unlike some Republicans, only once per election.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

covid and covid and money to help. i supposed you blame inflation and gas prices on biden right? and i will freely admit i am not happy but i am grateful for the help he provided because trumps was not enough. a ton of people around here were out of work and they needed help desperately..........

COVID?????? He was given a vaccine that worked, told the American people he was *not going to shut down the country, he was going to shut down the virus* and proceeded to lose more people to COVID than the person you believe wasn’t doing enough.  One of the reasons we are in this inflation situation is because Biden didn’t open up the work force so the people could make money instead of getting handouts.

Biden’s personal war on fossil fuels is what initiated the gas price hike well before Russia invaded Ukraine.  The invasion just exacerbated the issue.

The man is a disaster for America, but MAPs (Minor Attracted Persons), pediphiles and race baiters love him.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

COVID?????? He was given a vaccine that worked, told the American people he was going *not going to shut down the country, he was going to shut down the virus* and proceeded to lose more people to COVID that the person you believe wasn’t doing enough.  One of the reasons we are in this inflation situation is because Biden didn’t open up the work force so the people could make money instead of getting handouts.

Biden’s personal war on fossil fuels is what initiated the gas price hike well before Russia invaded Ukraine.  The invasion just exacerbated the issue.

The man is a disaster for America, but MAPs (Minor Attracted Persons), pediphiles and race baiters love him.

wow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Um….Biden only continued the help that Trump put into motion. Never mind the fact that Trump was able to crack the whip on the Treasury to have the payments issued in record time. He fumbled many things with the virus, but trying to ease the financial burden of people was one thing he did well. 

Biden has not done anything spectacular with handling this virus. Honestly there isn’t much he could have done anyway, but he promised a lot of things in the name of bad mouthing trump. 

I’ll give Biden credit if he’s done something good, but I haven’t seen anything great that I can point to that he’s done. He hasn’t got us in a nuclear war with Russia yet, so there’s that. 

• Like 1