Softball vs Mississippi State Series

Much needed series win. The state catcher was not in the baseline.  Not sure if a foot blocking the plate is still allowed or not.  Kind of a stupid try with State baiting us

42 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Much needed series win. The state catcher was not in the baseline.  Not sure if a foot blocking the plate is still allowed or not.  Kind of a stupid try with State baiting us

Also, when she received the ball, she appears to be in front of the base and then stepped back.

Another hero effort by Penta.  She has well exceeded my expectations this year.  Give that gal an ice bath and a cool one. 

Edited by slot canyon
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, slot canyon said:

Also, when she received the ball, she appears to be in front of the base and then stepped back.

Another hero effort by Penta.  She has well exceeded my expectations this year.  Give that gal an ice bath and a cool one. 

Hope they give her the midweek game off. If she's gonna have to pitch every weekend game, I don't want to wear her arm out during the non conference games. Amazing just how good she has been for us this season.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Hope they give her the midweek game off. If she's gonna have to pitch every weekend game, I don't want to wear her arm out during the non conference games. Amazing just how good she has been for us this season.

At this point in the season the midweek games should be more about hitting than pitching anyway. Of course we need to win the game.