The FBI raids Mar-A-Lago.

AU9377

Search warrants aren't that difficult to get a judge to sign in general, but this one would have required much more than the every day warrant.  What are they looking for?  Time will tell.  They searched the personal safe, which means there are specific documents that they likely listed in the warrant.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-his-mar-a-lago-home-was-e2-80-98raided-e2-80-99-by-e2-80-98large-group-of-fbi-agents-e2-80-99/ar-AA10s5Qh

bruh I was just about to post this.

100% if they were searching a safe then it had to be pretty particular described evidence in the warrant with enough probable cause that it would be found in Mars A Logo for the Judge to issue the warrant.

Supposedly looking for documents he took from the White House. 

Supposedly looking for documents he took from the White House. 

If they're searching they gotta have something. Lot of people smarter than me in the DOJ. No way they go off half cocked.

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1

I guarantee this rolled across Merrick Garland's desk. 

This isn't some run of the mill state or metropolitan warrant. They've got something. 

• Like 1

I guarantee this rolled across Merrick Garland's desk. 

This isn't some run of the mill state or metropolitan warrant. They've got something. 

A federal judge had to sign off of this. No way it’s a nothing burger

FBI like “safe in mars a lago?”

0B3156D0-6D7E-46CE-97B7-DCF132275CA2.gif

Edited by Didba
  • Haha 2

Get him out of the way so DeSantis can run. Trump is a disaster. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

They will find something...how will we know what it is they find wasn't planted?

don't be that guy.

They will find something...how will we know what it is they find wasn't planted?

This is tame compared to Trump Twitter which unfortunately includes almost half of Congress.

Get him out of the way so DeSantis can run. Trump is a disaster. 

I agree, but if anyone thinks this will discourage Trump from throwing his hat in the '24 ring, those people are sadly mistaken. It'll actually have the opposite effect.

Trump on the Team Red ticket is the best option for Team Blue in '24...so, this is a welcome development for Team Blue, hence all of the cheerleading.

Everyone loves the FBI when it suits their team's objectives. 

No one should trust them any further than they can be thrown.

• Like 2

A federal judge had to sign off of this. No way it’s a nothing burger

Heard that one over and over in the past years….gets Brother Homer and Fiddy hyperventilating for no reason.

• Like 2

I agree, but if anyone thinks this will discourage Trump from throwing his hat in the '24 ring, those people are sadly mistaken. It'll actually have the opposite effect.

Trump on the Team Red ticket is the best option for Team Blue in '24...so, this is a welcome development for Team Blue, hence all of the cheerleading.

Everyone loves the FBI when it suits their team's objectives. 

No one should trust them any further than they can be thrown.

I know......I just see Trump as the poison that slowly ushers in the opportunity for the country to be fractured event more.

don't be that guy.

Trust is earned.......and this government doesn't deserve it. 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 3

Heard that one over and over in the past years….gets Brother Homer and Fiddy hyperventilating for no reason.

i am literally foaming at the mouth

• Haha 5

because most people figured out trump is a liar and a crook. people are sick of his mouth and whining. he gives himself away if you listen. and again.....he thinks his followers and supporters are still stupid enough to believe him.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

Well not really. You haven’t heard former president’s home raided by FBI with a search warrant. Nothing before amounts to that. Who knows what the real gravity of the situation as of yet but this is a bigger deal than any of the past stuff

Luckily judges, juries, and the court of law aren't influenced by all the "anti-Republican DeepState" conspiracy nonsense, so whether regular Conservatives trust the outcome or not wont really matter in the end.

• Like 2

Trust is earned.......and this government doesn't deserve it. 

So federal judges don’t deserve some modicum of trust? 

because most people figured out trump is a liar and a crook. people are sick of his mouth and whining. he gives himself away if you listen. and again.....he thinks his followers and supporters are still stupid enough to believe him.

Need more of the older generation to see through his BS like yourself and my Dad. 

• Like 2