*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, passthebiscuits said:

Fired the terrible president. Fired the terrible AD. Let’s cut bait and start over. No need to wait. I don’t care what the media says about us…they’re gonna say it either way. 

Who do you want that we have a realistic chance of getting?

Edited by AUwent

Just now, AUDevil said:

I’m going to pretend PSU forfeited after Pappoe’s hit.

We did NOT take advantage of that momentum, for sure.

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

The coaching did not seem that bad. The execution was horrendous. That speaks volumes to recruiting. So I agree we need recruits. However these OL are the past coach’s recruits. 
Our failure to get OL through the portal and prepare for the future with high levels recruits means another two seasons(at least) of mediocre to pitiful line play. 

Amen. Amen. Amen, and oh $hit. You are correct.

Harsin was a bad hire.  He's not the answer, never was and and never will be.  How do we fire those responsible for this mess and right this sinking ship?  

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Does anybody else think our D Coordinator needs to go? I don't ever remember our defense being so bad out of position. Dang!!

The right move is to fire Harsin. We'll probably take a hit for the next couple of years but he's proven that he isn't the right person for the job. Gotta get some great recruiters in and hope they can turn the program from the lowest point it's been in decades.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

He does a lot of coach speak but it doesn’t show on the field

Always spouting off about taking care of the details, doing the basics etc. this staff does the exact opposite. They are not prepared for any game they play. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Calzada must've shattered every bone in his body 

Or he's just not good.