*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Must be sad to hear the other team's fans chanting their fight song in your own stadium....

They should be embarrassed enough about their play. Pathetic in all aspects of the game.

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I know I guess we were overlooking PSU for Missouri. 

PSU is 'just' an out of conference game. No big deal.

Edited by AUx
  • Haha 1

Nevermind, the oline is incapable of giving the QB even 1 second to stand in the pocket.  I just cant get over how weak they are.  These are not freshman lineman either.  Most of them have some or a lot of experience.  It is just REALLY REALLY bad...

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

CBH just wasn’t the right fit for what needed to be done. He wanted Boise to move to a different conference and when hat didn’t happen was ready to leave. He just didn’t understand the task at hand. He basically said he was learning on the job last year with his comments

He didn't make enough of an effort to understand. He hired the potato boys....which was a clear sign he had no real intention of changing. He blew recruiting....another clear sign he was not interested in learning. He is incapable of doing what needs to be done in the SEC. That's the cold hard truth. It's not what he says....it's what he does that should be the clue. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WarDamnDoc said:

I’ve been quietly trying not judge Harsin too early… but… come on, guys. This ain’t it, and the recruits aren’t coming.

You can blame whomever you want for his failure, but the writing is on the wall. We’re not going to rebound from this with him.

80% of the recruits have left.  That’s all we need know

6F6BFCFB-3770-4D55-B328-13B048666125.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AUx said:

PSU is 'just' an our of conference game. No big deal.

Nah it wasn't that big of deal.  Mizzou on the other hand is,  we gotta beat them so we aren't in last place. 🙄 

Edited by autiger88

Theoretically.  If I win the lottery.  How much do I need to be able to pull strings?  Because I would get on this board and take votes on who to hire at each position.  Guarantee we could do better.

8 minutes ago, AUx said:

can we merge with Vanderbilt and just claim academic superiority from how on?

Not yet, we still have basketball 

7 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

This team just ain’t good. Weak everywhere in all 3 phases. Whoever the AD hires next knows that guy has to actually be a good recruiter

Not good, great.  He’ll be starting from scratch…

glad PSU has their back ups in now….  Just to add insult to injury.  

Have we covered the TE at any time today?

Better yet, have we used the TE at any time today!

Edited by CCTAU