Jake Crain bringing the heat

RunInRed

14 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I mean he does like his hookers 🤷

I have no more reactions though . Maybe if I was a gold member or something .

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I have no more reactions though . Maybe if I was a gold member or something .

Same I ran out so it doesn't help any unless you pay the big money 😒 lol 

This is dejavu didn't we talk about this like in February 🤣

Edited by autiger88

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

Didn't say there weren't any, just pointing out the other side as well. 

You’re right. That was a fallacy on my part. My apologies. But yeah, there are a lot of different emotions right now. Or I should say, different ways of handling and processing the few emotions we’re all experiencing. I for one at least expected a competitive game. How the heck is our O-line EVEN WORSE than last year with the SAME GUYS?! At least we’re all united now as a fan base

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

You’re right. That was a fallacy on my part. My apologies. But yeah, there are a lot of different emotions right now. Or I should say, different ways of handling and processing the few emotions we’re all experiencing. I for one at least expected a competitive game. How the heck is our O-line EVEN WORSE than last year with the SAME GUYS?! At least we’re all united now as a fan base

To your final point, it has to be coaching right? Or have they just quit?

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Same I ran out so it doesn't help any unless you pay the big money 😒 lol 

This is dejavu didn't we talk about this like in February 🤣

Oh this whole season will be Groundhog Day. Only this time the people to blame won’t be around ( cough AG cough). Ball is in Auburn’s court. No one would call them wrong for firing him. Let’s see who we will get .

4 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Well said. And I definitely thought it would be a close game. 

You still have the best name on this entire board, so you have that going for you. 

I’ll give him this. The guy has some massive nuts. You field that sh*t show last Saturday and then have the nerve to get smart with a reporter that asks you a completely relevant question?! Take your 40 lashes and get back to work! You deserve em.

E8CCDEA9-14C6-4F3E-8797-F37DA4BA2824.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Oh this whole season will be Groundhog Day. Only this time the people to blame won’t be around ( cough AG cough). Ball is in Auburn’s court. No one would call them wrong for firing him. Let’s see who we will get .

Yep it's about to be fun again on here. 😁

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, DAG said:

No I am being dead serious . He really did accomplish all of the stuff I mentioned . You can google it. There is a reason Nick Saban wanted him.

i don't know if he can recruit or not because he got ole miss in trouble for shadiness and end up having to leave and they had to vacate (haha) a lot of his wins.

in his years at ole miss they were 6-6, 7-6, 9-3, 9-3, 3-7. and if he had not beat alabama twice there wouldn't be any more to say.

i honestly can't remember one of his qbs. thats probably more on me than him. but we have established qb doesn't matter if the line can't block.

4 hours ago, DAG said:

That’s hilarious. He might’ve failed here but does he look like a dude that lacks work ethic? 

Maybe "effort" might be the wrong word, but he doesn't recruit hard enough.  He doesn't do enough.  Maybe he doesn't think he needs to...so it's not work ethic.  

IDK I see we're 9 pages in so who knows what has happened

1 hour ago, woodford said:

To your final point, it has to be coaching right? Or have they just quit?

I think it’s coaching. All off season and even after the first two games they sounded very confident that they were not only better, but were going to be better because they were “going up against the best defensive line in the country” or something like that. That doesn’t sound like someone who has quit. They’re just lost and got whooped. I’ve never liked friend. I’m also beyond leary of listen to our players when they talk about how good they are because of who they practice against. 

Edited by Potatooooooes!!

20 minutes ago, cbo said:

Well said. And I definitely thought it would be a close game. 

You still have the best name on this entire board, so you have that going for you. 

Haha thanks. At least I have that! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

That’s fine . So tell your boys to put their money where their mouth is. Been hearing from you guys we got the money and so and so candidate is ready. “We almost had this guy.” If this guy sucks so bad, fire him (like supposedly was going to happen last off season) and get the “right” guy.  All this talk is cheap . Literally and figuratively. 

Gonna be amazing when our money guys drop their wallet on something other than buyouts

24 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

i don't know if he can recruit or not because he got ole miss in trouble for shadiness and end up having to leave and they had to vacate (haha) a lot of his wins.

in his years at ole miss they were 6-6, 7-6, 9-3, 9-3, 3-7. and if he had not beat alabama twice there wouldn't be any more to say.

i honestly can't remember one of his qbs. thats probably more on me than him. but we have established qb doesn't matter if the line can't block.

If he had not beat Bama twice . That’s hilarious ! how many times has your favorite candidate beat Bama? You don’t know who Malik Willis is? Really ? I don’t think you can have this discussion until you do a little more research haha 

Edited by DAG

4 hours ago, Tmoney56 said:

TJ looked like the QB that we mauled in JHS two years ago. Same player, same results, with two years to get better. Didn't happen.

Not Finley's job to keep himself upright..........

Edited by CAReeves2010
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Maybe "effort" might be the wrong word, but he doesn't recruit hard enough.  He doesn't do enough.  Maybe he doesn't think he needs to...so it's not work ethic.  

IDK I see we're 9 pages in so who knows what has happened

I would agree. I think he thought it would be as easy as Boise state .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yeah.  It's basically the same people saying the same thing, but describing it differently.

Agree, Boise was easy.  He got all the top leftover 3* kids and didn't have to do much.  He's not working as hard as other top SEC coaches b/c he doesn't get it.  I'm sure he's still working more than me. lmao

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

And that's how it should be. 

The instant and intense hatred for CBH after his announcement was strange. Too many got their lenses muddied in February and couldn't find their way back from the loud and unfounded rumors.  Many just doubled down on their hypocritical disdain in an attempt to save face. 

Those that were willing to show patience were criticized regularly. I do believe though that the majority of those lost their patience this last Saturday too.  I did. It was wholly embarrassing and we need to now pivot.

I was willing to show patience, but three games into his second year, and I’ve seen enough to know two things.

1. There’s no discipline in his program, but that’s his claim to fame.

2. His program isn’t competitive.

I understand losing is part of the game, even losing at home. But you don’t get blown out at home and look like a middle school team while doing it. That’s unacceptable regardless of how long he’s been here. My patience is out. Time to move on. I wouldn’t even wait until the end of the season. Move now and show recruits and the world Auburn is serious about its football team’s future. 

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

All I have to say is TJ played his butt off Saturday and that’s all u can ask. Unfortunately he didn’t get much help from the sidelines

Auburn QBs were pressured on 36 of 45 drop backs.  lol.

Pathetic 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Auburn QBs were pressured on 36 of 45 drop backs.  lol.

Pathetic 

Atrocious

You can't scheme or play call with that type of play.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I think he underestimated basically everything about what he was getting into.

I don't think you guys understand the problems we are having right now as far as how we are viewed......I've tried to explain at various points over the summer.....some think it's a game or isn't a big deal. 

We need somebody that can fix that or we are going to suck