AU 34 Ole Miss 48 Postgame Thread

aubiefifty

11 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

So how someone dresses determines whether or not if they have class? $#!* like this is really funny.

I've got a brother in an organization I used to ride with. On weekends and mandatory rides, folks like you'd see him at a gas station or on the road and pass judgement based off his appearance (beard, dreads, etc). Yet Mon-Fri he's in a suit because he's an attorney.

You can take your 1950's opinion of class back to Mayberry.

They are wearing jeans and long sleeve shirts at that….. I thought he was kidding for real. 

17 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I was actually hoping you were being sarcastic and didn’t actually believe something so stupid. You’re a weirdo for real. 

Those could be his two adult daughters which means he ain’t “letting” them wear anything. 

If one of them is his underage daughter then you’re a REAL weirdo. 

Either way you should be embarrassed. Yikes. 

Classless

22 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

So how someone dresses determines whether or not if they have class? $#!* like this is really funny.

I've got a brother in an organization I used to ride with. On weekends and mandatory rides, folks like you'd see him at a gas station or on the road and pass judgement based off his appearance (beard, dreads, etc). Yet Mon-Fri he's in a suit because he's an attorney.

You can take your 1950's opinion of class back to Mayberry.

Classless and yes many would love to live in Mayberry!

Edited by AU-24

18 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Classless and yes many would love to live in Mayberry!

So a beard and long hair on iron, regardless what they do for a living, makes someone classless? 

This man's a special kind of pompous

Edited by CAReeves2010

14 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

So a beard and long hair on iron, regardless what they do for a living, makes someone classless? 

You'd be in a corner crying before lunch in the aviation field lol

His daughters had beards? On a sidenote: most fortune fortune 500 companies have dress codes.

I remember many of you on here talking about the first class way Alan Greene dressed in $1000 suits. What changed?

Edited by AU-24

20 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

His daughters had beards? On a sidenote: most fortune fortune 500 companies have dress codes.

I remember many of you on here talking about the first class way Alan Greene dressed in $1000 suits. What changed?

WTF are you talking about? You said Harsin's daughters are classless because of how they were dressed. I then made a comparison to a bro I used to ride w/ because although he has a beard and dreads, he's an attorney. You replied back that he's classless.

I wanted to make sure I understand you correctly so I asked "So a beard and long hair on iron, regardless what they do for a living, makes someone classless

"Many of you" doesn't include me. How a mf looks or dresses doesn't mean a damned thing to me. Ya know "don't judge a book by it's cover" type stuff

Edited by CAReeves2010

32 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Classless

Trust me, if you could see me, and the way I dress, you’d call me a lot more than that.  You reckon  being a grown ass man judging women for how they dress is gone get you to where you want to be at the end of it all? 

• Like 2

I'm certainly not one to take up for AU 24, but I get what he is saying.. I wouldn't have said classless,, perhaps dress more conservative.Like it or not, we are in Alabama and their daddy does have one of the 2 or 3 most prestigious jobs in the state. I guess it comes down to personal choice but I would bet Sabans daughter dressed more conservative when she came onto the field. But, it's not my job to tell the man how his daughters dress. But be prepared for criticism if it doesn't line up with other people's  views. 

• Dislike 3

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I'm certainly not one to take up for AU 24, but I get what he is saying.. I wouldn't have said classless,, perhaps dress more conservative.Like it or not, we are in Alabama and their daddy does have one of the 2 or 3 most prestigious jobs in the state. I guess it comes down to personal choice but I would bet Sabans daughter dressed more conservative when she came onto the field. But, it's not my job to tell the man how his daughters dress. But be prepared for criticism if it doesn't line up with other people's  views. 

Saban's daughter was fighting other sorority girls at the bars downtown and fighting an assault allegation. The missteps of someone's child doesn't always directly reflect on the parent. 

I'm personally a fan of modesty, but AU24 was out of line on this one. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Fair statement , but isn’t this a football forum. What are we discussing here??

14 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

His daughters are wearing long sleeves and pants. The problem that exist is that these women should not have to be “prepared for criticism” for getting dressed. They are not employed by Auburn University in any way so they do not have to follow a dress code. It’s that simple. They are at a football game as attendees. As long as they ain’t breaking laws for indecent exposure then they are dressed appropriately. They do not have to shape the way they dress to accommodate the backwards ass views of these backwoods folks in Alabama. Neither does anyone else. If dim correct this isn’t the first time he has said some stuff like this about these women and their appearance. This is very weird behavior plain and simple. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Systems said:

So, Ole Miss ran on Auburn with 3, 100 yard rushers. This ain't gone be good.

It is so odd how in one game, a part of the team can play well while the other part terrible. And then in the next game, a different part of the team plays well and the other part of the team plays terrible. If it is not one thing it is another. 
One thing for sure is that we cannot stop turning it over, and that is killing us. 

7 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Fair statement , but isn’t this a football forum. What are we discussing here??

This is a football forum and I’m not usually one to keep going back and forth with someone because I hate when people clog up boards but this guy’s out of line and this is not the first time he’s done this if I recall correctly. 

I ain’t a mod and I don’t make the rules but he shouldn’t be allowed to just come on here and make these weird, out of line comments about women, repeatedly, without anyone saying anything. They have nothing to do with this. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

His daughters are wearing long sleeves and pants. The problem that exist is that these women should not have to be “prepared for criticism” for getting dressed. They are not employed by Auburn University in any way so they do not have to follow a dress code. It’s that simple. They are at a football game as attendees. As long as they ain’t breaking laws for indecent exposure then they are dressed appropriately. They do not have to shape the way they dress to accommodate the backwards ass views of these backwoods folks in Alabama. Neither does anyone else. If dim correct this isn’t the first time he has said some stuff like this about these women and their appearance. This is very weird behavior plain and simple. 

I suggest adding him to your "ignored users" list, but that's just me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsande07 said:

I suggest adding him to your "ignored users" list, but that's just me.

Oh yeah I’ll be doing this. I was not familiar with him but I am now. Like I said I’m not usually one for back and forth but I couldn’t help myself with this kind of thing. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

This is a football forum and I’m not usually one to keep going back and forth with someone because I hate when people clog up boards but this guy’s out of line and this is not the first time he’s done this if I recall correctly. 

I ain’t a mod and I don’t make the rules but he shouldn’t be allowed to just come on here and make these weird, out of line comments about women, repeatedly, without anyone saying anything. They have nothing to do with this. 

100% agree. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Fair enuf

2 hours ago, AU-24 said:

They are the face of Auburn and they are classless! 

I think you attacking his family and running your big mouth is classless. You make AU fans look bad with this crap. Nobody cares what your opinion is. If anyone is classless it’s you hiding behind your keyboard talking about another man’s family. Go back to Mayberry and eat some pie with Andy and Earnest T. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I think you attacking his family and running your big mouth is classless. You make AU fans look bad with this crap. Nobody cares what your opinion is. If anyone is classless it’s you hiding behind your keyboard talking about another man’s family. Go back to Mayberry and eat some pie with Andy and Earnest T. 

Well, I live in a small town in N GA that could easily be mistaken for Mayberry. 

However, in "Mayberry" we have a hell of a lot more class, and chivalry than to attack what another man's child chooses to wear to a football game. 

I have a suggestion for Mr. 24. If he doesn't like the way Harsin's daughters dress maybe he should take it up with Mr. Harsin personally, instead of calling someone classless from his basement. Let me know how that one works out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Trust me, if you could see me, and the way I dress, you’d call me a lot more than that.  You reckon  being a grown ass man judging women for how they dress is gone get you to where you want to be at the end of it all? 

Where I want to be in the end? Since you insist: With my portfolio, real estate holdings etc. I’m a millionaire in my 50s, how about you?

Many, if not 100% of the companies I invest in, all have dress codes.

They are daughters of the millionaire face of our once proud football program. They should dress and carry themselves that way. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Go google some pics of how Alan Greene and his family dress in public which many have commented on here about how classy they always look.

Edited by AU-24

3 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

OK, I’ll take Mayberry you can have the inner city ghettos of San Francisco, LA, New York, Chicago, Baltimore, Philly. Sounds good to me.

25 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

OK, I’ll take Mayberry you can have the inner city ghettos of San Francisco, LA, New York, Chicago, Baltimore, Philly. Sounds good to me.

Who said anything about a ghetto? You've been way too happy about us sucking so now you're posting a lot more. Be careful though, you're starting to let it show

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Man this post really got me. Tore me up. No clue what this even means. An insult I guess . 

also Andy Griffith was filmed in California. Thanks Google. 

Since you are a millionaire or whatever maybe you can pay for surgery to get the stick removed from your ass. 

• Haha 1