Hunter Biden's Alleged Rent Payments Spark Wave of Conspiracy Theories

DKW 86

Hunter Biden's Alleged Rent Payments Spark Wave of Conspiracy Theories

Let's see: 
1) HB makes $50K/Month for a no show job from Burisma, at the same time VPJB is overseeing American Policy in Ukraine
2) HB signs a $49K/Month Rent Contract with his dad for the home he is staying at. 

3) VPJB claims only $20K in rent on his income taxes of the almost $600K in rent his son paid for the home. 

I am sure the party ass-kissers will line up to tell us some whataboutism about trump which is likely true but has absolutely nothing to do with what we see here. The issue isnt some hokey pokey dance about who is worse. The bottom line is are we as a nation going to just allow people in DC to just take a sh!t on every law they see fit to break? Or are we as a civilized nation going to stand up and demand that BOTH SIDES follow the same damn laws we do?

Animal House Kevin Bacon GIF - Animal House Kevin Bacon ...

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Considering we already know Hunter likely lied about owning the house on the exact same form he claims he paid "$50,000" in rent, that indicates to me there's a decent chance he was lying about that rent too. 

But I'm all for an investigation into all this. 

• Like 3

Hunter is an habitual liar just like this dad, which means this really has to be investigated.  Hunter is fighting in court to not allow his out of wedlock daughter to have the Biden name.  If that goes to discovery, the truth will come out.  I see Hunter folding on this case for the greater good of the Biden family.

We may find out what happened with the $50,000 per month rent, but it won’t be from the Bidens.

And as we speak, there are high level meeting in the Biden organization how to spin this.

• Haha 1

I figured Hunter would be turn out to be a problem for Joe Biden back during the Democratic Primary in 2020 (which is why I didn't vote for him). 

Never thought it would get to this level though. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Considering we already know Hunter likely lied about owning the house on the exact same form he claims he paid "$50,000" in rent, that indicates to me there's a decent chance he was lying about that rent too. 

But I'm all for an investigation into all this. 

Everything but the whataboutism...

Final thought here, and I really mean this one.

I'll bet dollars to donut holes that this is coming from someone in the DNC. Tank Biden before the 2024 Primaries start.

• Facepalm 1

Let's see: 
1) HB makes $50K/Month for a no show job from Burisma, at the same time VPJB is overseeing American Policy in Ukraine
2) HB signs a $49K/Month Rent Contract with his dad for the home he is staying at. 

3) VPJB claims only $20K in rent on his income taxes of the almost $600K in rent his son paid for the home. 

Money-dryer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY