At this point, we all should stop and go check our homes for classified documents

TitanTiger

30 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

56A0CB63-8A29-4BC0-B3A1-18A496974431.jpeg

You’ve got H Clinton in the wrong column.  Bleach bit and a hammer would be construed as obstruction (lying and concealing) would it not?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’ve got H Clinton in the wrong column.  Bleach bit and a hammer would be construed as obstruction (lying and concealing) would it not?

You do know that if you destroy your phone with a hammer tonight your emails still exist, right? Don’t do anything stupid. At least nothing out of the ordinary.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You do know that if you destroy your phone with a hammer tonight your emails still exist, right? Don’t do anything stupid. At least nothing out of the ordinary.

Is that your rebuttal?  Still in the wrong column.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Is that your rebuttal?  Still in the wrong column.

She had some classified emails on an unprotected server. These guys had hard files in their homes, etc. If you have any actual contrary evidence let me know.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

She had some classified emails on an unprotected server. These guys had hard files in their homes, etc. If you have any actual contrary evidence let me know.

I would think emails of classified materials would be easier to disseminate than hard copies, but hey, it's water under the bridge at this point.  Didn’t Anthony Weiner have some of her email on his laptop?

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I would think emails of classified materials would be easier to disseminate than hard copies, but hey, it's water under the bridge at this point.  Didn’t Anthony Weiner have some of her email on his laptop?

I wouldn’t touch his laptop with a ten foot pole.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

@I_M4_AU according to Trump logic, Biden could have thought of declassifying all these documents on January 20, 2021 and suddenly, they are no longer classified.

Come on, he didn’t even know or had forgotten he had them back then.  Don’t you think he and his lawyers thought about that on November 2nd when the lawyers found them?  He didn’t want to give Trump a pass and tried to cover the whole thing up with the cooperation of his DOJ.  Too bad it leaked, huh.

• Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Some emails. 33k deleted. Plus 30k more kept at least. She claimed she did all her work on this email and her personal unprotected unsecured server. ALL State Dept business not related to yoga and weddings is CLASSIFIED. I have worked with State in the USAF. 
This breach is atrocious and criminal.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

17 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Come on, he didn’t even know or had forgotten he had them back then.  Don’t you think he and his lawyers thought about that on November 2nd when the lawyers found them?  He didn’t want to give Trump a pass and tried to cover the whole thing up with the cooperation of his DOJ.  Too bad it leaked, huh.

It’s a joke, dude. Only MAGAts take that thinking seriously.

6 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Some emails. 33k deleted. Plus 30k more kept at least. She claimed she did all her work on this email and her personal unprotected unsecured server. ALL State Dept business not related to yoga and weddings is CLASSIFIED. I have worked with State in the USAF. 

Trump used his personal phone for communications. So did many in his administration. Lock ‘em all up, amiright?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

I wouldn’t touch his laptop with a ten foot pole.

But what about his hard drive 😉

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

That’s terrifying.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Here you go. Plus she sent some e-mails containing classified info to her assistant (Harry Weiner's wife).

pictures of hillary clinton classified documents at DuckDuckGo

Edited by Son of A Tiger

40 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What was your job?

I was the operations briefer for CINCUSAFE from 93-94. Three days a week I briefed the USAFE Commander and DO of what operations were conducted in the European theater since the last meeting. When State operated in our theater ( 2-3 times per week) I would coordinate with them prior to the briefing so I could answer questions from the Commander should he request any details. Despite having a TS-SCI and a Stu-III State was reluctant to release information to me or anyone outside of need to know.  We also reported on humanitarian aid to Bosnia such as location and amount of pallets or triads of food and supplies. Any coalition flight ops or incidents also. I also flew A-10s with the 81st FS out of Spangdahlem in Germany and deployed to Aviano AB Italy supporting UN humanitarian operations in the conflict between Serbs Croats Slavs Macedonians and Kosovars.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

She also very likely contributed to two failed missions where hostages to be rescued were not there, and where a taliban or ISIS command post was destroyed but no enemy were found, only dead civilians. These two failures were unexplained until you realize that hackers reading her official emails would have access to details of those two missions. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

She also very likely contributed to two failed missions where hostages to be rescued were not there, and where a taliban or ISIS command post was destroyed but no enemy were found, only dead civilians. These two failures were unexplained until you realize that hackers reading her official emails would have access to details of those two missions. 

My brother was stationed in Seoul and filtered secret information, including satellite images,  and briefed NATO alliance and American commanders. Occasionally, he had to brief and inform Hillary Clinton. She was not well respected. At least that’s what I gathered from our discussions. He was extremely tight with what he could discuss. He has since passed but retired as an E9. 

50 minutes ago, creed said:

My brother was stationed in Seoul and filtered secret information, including satellite images,  and briefed NATO alliance and American commanders. Occasionally, he had to brief and inform Hillary Clinton. She was not well respected. At least that’s what I gathered from our discussions. He was extremely tight with what he could discuss. He has since passed but retired as an E9. 

I’m sorry he has passed but he did well to make E9.  I have heard the same regarding Hillary but sounds like the military trusted your brother.  I think the civilians on here and other boards do not understand the protection of classified and how important it is. Ask Japan about Yamamoto and how he met his demise at the hands of the 70th fighter squadron at Bougainville.