Listened to the post game on the radio tonight

DKW 86

Lebo and Donovan were almost reading the same notes.

Lebo: UF is solid, confident, had an answer for everything we tried, best team I have seen in 5 years, could beat some NBA teams, etc.

Donovan: Auburn threw everything at us and tried to make us go with our small package, but we managed to hold our ground and stay with the big men...We answered everything they threw at us. Auburn is doing it right. No one plays harder than Auburn. I love to watch their film and watch them play.

Lebo and Donovan are some of the better X and O coaches out there. I have been saying this for two years with Lebo. He just had no talent. Now he has some talent. He has no maturity, no leadership, and no go to guys yet, but we are rebuilding it the right way, long and slow.

BTW, the graphic of the night showed Donovan and Lebo records for the first three years. The first two were only two wins better for Donovan. There was a difference big time in year three, but the announcers were pointing out what we are all saying. Lebo is getting the job done, We are just not anywhere near the :uf: level as yet.

interesting stuff. thanks for remembering this and posting it. I agree. If you knew what was happening you could just see the coaches going back and forth..unfortunately for us..UF is just a better team right now and especially tonight.

I agree 100%. Florida is where we want to be. If we can get a 6-10/6-11 guy out there who can defend, then the puzzle will be coming together.

Archived