AU vs. Arky tonight

autkidd

So I hope AU can finally play a whole game tonight now and not make my night a waste since I really need to study for a test fri.

I'll be there also. Hope we have a good game tonight. It would help having a little confidence going into UAT game Saturday. We could also use a few wins here at the end to creep into the NIT.

Solid win tonight, congrats to our boys. Thats a good win to have under our belts going to t-town this weekend.

True... It was fun for those of us that were there...

One of their guys rivaled Noah from UF in ugliness. Steven hill... We yelled "ugly" at him the whole game. We had to have gotten into his head. He had a horrible game 4 points, 4 fouls, a missed dunk, all his points were off of free throws. And some bad passes and missed passes.'

It was fun. Too bad more people weren't there to join in the fun.

True... It was fun for those of us that were there...

One of their guys rivaled Noah from UF in ugliness. Steven hill... We yelled "ugly" at him the whole game. We had to have gotten into his head. He had a horrible game 4 points, 4 fouls, a missed dunk, all his points were off of free throws. And some bad passes and missed passes.'

It was fun. Too bad more people weren't there to join in the fun.

My wife saw him on TV and asked, "Is that the Gieco caveman?"

TGUVIOYUNJZJILO.20050910184922.jpg

The guys played a pretty good game last night. Arkansas shot about as bad as a team could shoot. I am still baffled at the fact that we shot worse and won. It definitely didn't feel like the shooting came out that way. They made very few outside shots/jumpers. Most of their points came from in and around the paint and on a few layups. We played great defense also, which had been lacking in these last five losses. If we could just get Quan and Rasheem back in a groove we would be so much better. We will need those guys big time on saturday. Rasheem was great on D against Gee in the first game and Quan put in alot of points while giving us an extra long defender against Davidson\Hendrix. Crowd was a little lame, but I guess that comes with a five game losing streak. I think we have seen this season that a good product will bring good crowds.

I'm glad they were able to shake that 4 game losing streak. A nice win over :arky: . Maybe we can continue the pace and beat UAT one more time :) ! :cheer:

That game showed that our lack of size should not matter as long as they stick to doing the fundamentals, even when shooting was bad. Hopefully, they will continue to pound the boards in these last three games and end the SEC at 3-3!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

I am glad that the team hasn't given up like the majority of the fans. Once again an empty upper bowl. :(

ha. Empty upper bowl? Most of the lower bowl was empty. That crowd was pathetic. It was really sad. Im glad the guys won though despite that. Hope they dont get discouraged.

Archived