sportscall reporting

auwallace

i wanted to see if anyone can verify whether or not it is true that someone is transfering, feel free to delete if there's nothing to this.

UPDATE: Rivals reporting Kelvin Lewis is gone. I'll hold my rant until the details are known.

wanted to be closer to his family. his dad got an asst coaching job at Houston and he is from texas.

had nothing but good things to say about Lebo and his teammates. Much different than previous transfers.

wanted to be closer to his family. his dad got an asst coaching job at Houston and he is from texas.

had nothing but good things to say about Lebo and his teammates. Much different than previous transfers.

Hayles was positive about the program when he transfered.

I totally understand the Lews transfer. Would have loved to have kept him, but I understand it.

Hayles was positive about the program when he transfered.

I totally understand the Lews transfer. Would have loved to have kept him, but I understand it.

forgot about that one...thanks.

Archived