BOBBY MASSIE ??????

elbagab

If Jermaine Jonson's Infatuation with the Miami city life holds and he goes to Thug U.....

we need a OT in this class BADLY.....

for a matter a fact we need a STARTING OT next year......

starting line : Ziemba, Berry, Pugh, Isom, ??????

im sure Andrew McCain will get his shot at the spot, BUT if he cant get the job done or we have an Injury there is LOTS of playing time at OT next year....

option #1 would be trying to get Jermaine Jonson back in our hands..... if not.. go after MASSIE or another Elite prospect who wants to PLAY right away....

Brandon Moore OT out of Carver in montgomery... looks like he will be a good player, BUT

has played D most of high school and would probally need a year of FULL time O line work...

**** I think AU has a good shot at MOORE

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think Massie is actually a bit of an Alabama lean. he very well may end up at prep school, though. probably still a little too early to tell.

ok recruiting guru....

he already is at prep school genius

i think Massie is actually a bit of an Alabama lean. he very well may end up at prep school, though. probably still a little too early to tell.

ok recruiting guru....

sorry, my brain was thinking Moses.

Massie is one of those recruits I wouldn't trust until he actually attends the school

Bama is the leader

Clemson/UGA have shots, imo

Reminds me of Greenlee at FSU where he leans here, there, everywhere

Dude I know this is a mistake. But how can every damn recruit in the country be a bama lean.

Saban can only sign 25 he has 20 now. And he over signed last year 29 and only lost 3. so he already has a grey shirt that count towards this year. I maybe wrong if so tell me. how can Alabama recruit more players than they can sign. My math is fuzzy I know but. He has 20 now, He can only sign 25 .And there is 25 more recruits out there that you say are bama locks.

Explanation please,

Dude I know this is a mistake. But how can every damn recruit in the country be a bama lean.

Saban can only sign 25 he has 20 now. And he over signed last year 29 and only lost 3. so he already has a grey shirt that count towards this year. I maybe wrong if so tell me. how can Alabama recruit more players than they can sign. My math is fuzzy I know but. He has 20 now, He can only sign 25 .And there is 25 more recruits out there that you say are bama locks.

Explanation please,

if it makes you feel better, i think its a dogfight for Brandon Moore.

anyway, its not my fault some of the bigger names you hear of are considered Bama leans. even Slink said Massie is a Bama lean, and he's a UGA fan. the consensus that i have seen is that Moses is a slight Alabama lean as well. Alabama brought in some big names in 08, and will do the same in 09. its not that EVERY recruit is a Bama lean......just some of the more well known names. you guys had over 25 i think a month or two ago with some names still on the board, so what does that have to do with anything? there will be attrittion on the team during the off season, there will be some academic casualties in the 09 class, and there will be alot of redshirts. you guys were screaming that CNS didn't know what he was doing with the 08 class and that the numbers wouldn't work out, but we ended up with like 3 spare scholarships. i don't think they are going about this with no gameplan whatsoever. i doubt he will wakeup on Feb 4th and say "oh man, i better figure something out!" what guys are you specifically talking about that you say we think is an Alabama lean that you think is not correct?

Chizik has got to get some good linemen in for us to be successful here, a big problem on this year's offense was the line. I think part of it was because of the offseason training that made them lose weight and another part of it was the loss of Chaz Ramsey. We have got to be more physical though, and if we can't get the big linemen we need to keep Gabe McKenzie in at TE on every snap so that guy can help us block.

As far as how recruiting is going, Alabama has all the momentum right now and it doesn't look like it's going to stop. Alabama is just one of those schools that has always been easy to recruit at, which has been made worse for us due to the fact that their coach is one of the best recruiters in the country (admit it, it's truth). If anything Chizik needs to go back to what Auburn was doing a few years ago and try to pick more from the baskets in Georgia.

Explanation please,

They were all Bama leans in 08 and we signed em.

Oversigning worked out then too.

That's how.

Explanation please,

That's how.

$aban oversigned by 4 last year. Woody's asking how you expect to oversign by 25. Reading comp not a biggie at UAT?

ok recruiting guru....

Moses would make a great OT. Just wave his arms and the defense would part leaving huge holes for the RB. I say we go after him...

ok recruiting guru....

Moses would make a great OT. Just wave his arms and the defense would part leaving huge holes for the RB. I say we go after him...

:roflol:

Explanation please,

That's how.

$aban oversigned by 4 last year. Woody's asking how you expect to oversign by 25. Reading comp not a biggie at UAT?

Just because they want to go to Bama, doesn't mean we take them...as was the case last year.

Just because they want to go to Bama, doesn't mean we take them...as was the case last year.

So you didn't write this?:

If you did write that, you not only failed reading comp. but Logic 101 as well. Better take a deep breath or go back to a bamzo board where posts aren't supposed to make sense.

Come on now....this isn't the woodshed tread area. BG and RWS are pretty good guys.......even if they are bammers. At least BG graduated from there and I am most certain the same can be said for RWS, but only he can verify that.

If you did write that, you not only failed reading comp. but Logic 101 as well. Better take a deep breath or go back to a bamzo board where posts aren't supposed to make sense.

Look I just asked a Question. I was not sarcastic. And I know saban is a very good recruiter.

So I will ask it again maybe someone can set me straight. 25 recruits Per year limit. He has 20 now

There are more kids out there .25 or more! Bama can't get them all. Out of those kids who can we possibly pull our way?

Look I just asked a Question. I was not sarcastic. And I know saban is a very good recruiter.

So I will ask it again maybe someone can set me straight. 25 recruits Per year limit. He has 20 now

There are more kids out there .25 or more! Bama can't get them all. Out of those kids who can we possibly pull our way?

I know that Carpenter will count against last years class. He has already signed a LOI. If Kerry Murphy makes it he will also count toward last years class, from what I can gather. That brings the number down to 18 signees so far.

I know that Carpenter will count against last years class. He has already signed a LOI. If Kerry Murphy makes it he will also count toward last years class, from what I can gather. That brings the number down to 18 signees so far.

But That does not answer the Question. How can Alabama sign all the players that are left? There are about 25 more high profile players that are Quote Bama leans Like BG said.( there all bama Lean's.) The turd's don't have that many more they can sign . I will talk slow so the Even the slow one's(the turd's) can answer who are the players AUBURN can get. You know the one's that bama don't want anyway. Well that's what they will say. It's what they always say. We only need about 6 or 7 more ourselves

But That does not answer the Question. How can Alabama sign all the players that are left? There are about 25 more high profile players that are Quote Bama leans Like BG said.( there all bama Lean's.) The turd's don't have that many more they can sign . I will talk slow so the Even the slow one's(the turd's) can answer who are the players AUBURN can get. You know the one's that bama don't want anyway. Well that's what they will say. It's what they always say. We only need about 6 or 7 more ourselves

I guess we'll have the unsavory task of hand picking what we want then :poke:

please list each specific player you are talking about so maybe it can be explained. i would like to see what 25 guys that are still out there that you think are Alabama leans. none of us ever said we have 25 more on top of what we have to sign, or that favored us. thats a magical number that you thought up all on your own. so please, tell us who the 25 guys are that you are talking about and maybe somebody can shed some light on the situation for you.

please list each specific player you are talking about so maybe it can be explained. i would like to see what 25 guys that are still out there that you think are Alabama leans. none of us ever said we have 25 more on top of what we have to sign, or that favored us. thats a magical number that you thought up all on your own. so please, tell us who the 25 guys are that you are talking about and maybe somebody can shed some light on the situation for you.

Here Are 17 Ive herd of That are all Going Alabama or leaning Turds there are more but I got fed up trying

to prove my point. Now Alabama Has 20 Now how can they sign all these players. I have no idea how many have committed lately or are gone off this list. It was just a Question. You had to make it sound like You turd's don't brag about getting all the players. So be specific. kiss my entire ass, And answer the question.

Don't change the subject to spelling or grammar.It's a simple, Or I will get the typical turd response Got 12 Oh and these players have both Alabama and Auburn both listed I didn't even list the one's that didn't have Auburn in them there were more that had Bama and Ga Bama And LSU you get the picture there Mr know it all?

Darrin Miles

Dre Kirkpatrick

J Travis

C Mosley

Robert Cooper

J Pilson

J Stanley

Justin Anderson

Kendrick Hardy

Orwin Smith

Petey Smith

Robert Nelson

Sam Montgomery

Tana Patrick

Wes Johnson

Anthony Gully J

jason Pierre Paul

The only ones in that list who Alabama is ACTIVELY recruiting are:

Darrin Myles, Dre K, Tana Patrick.

You left off:

Massie, B Moore, W Campbell, Branden Smith, Chad Bumphis, Kendall Kelly, R Randle, P Lutzenkirchen, Morgan Moses

Bama gets Dre, Tana, Massie OR Moses, Bumphis, Kelly, Moore

B Smith goes to UGA, Randle (who said Bama is #1 now) goes to LSU, Myles goes to LSU

if BIG IF yall get Moses and Massie..... there is no way yall get B Moore

B moore is going to play tackle, he is learning the position.... he aint going to go in and compete with 2 guys in his own class plus the guys that are there for PT that are established at that position

I think B Moore will end up at Auburn..... hopefully Massie goes to UGA, and Moses to Oklahoma :)

and TANA PATRICK I think is open a lil bit.....

I still think AU has a shot at him, if he is smart and wants to play.... AU has playing time next year, bama doesnt

Jerrel Harris barely saw the field for yall this year...... and he was a top LB last year

if Tana is smart.... and knows how to read a depth chart..... he comes to AU

if BIG IF yall get Moses and Massie..... there is no way yall get B Moore

B moore is going to play tackle, he is learning the position.... he aint going to go in and compete with 2 guys in his own class plus the guys that are there for PT that are established at that position

I think B Moore will end up at Auburn..... hopefully Massie goes to UGA, and Moses to Oklahoma :)

I said Moses OR Massie. Not and. There's no way we'd get both.

Archived